Help

Posted , 10 users are following.

hi, ladies

in the being of 2016 I started going through menopause I don't which stage but I started losing weight. did any of you ladies lose weight gain it back than start losing it again. do any of you lovely ladies have Thyroids problems going through menopause. do these symptoms every go away I am really scared about all this. ladies if you can help, do this come with stomach issue, thinning hair, ringing in the ears, flashing lights in your eyes, left side sore, always waking up in the middle of the night. my bowel sometimes loos and sometimes normal is this part of menopause.

7 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

hi, hope

I went to see the hp to I ask her to check my level to see what I am she told me menopause is just menopause their really no stages.

• Posted

hi hun

I didn't have any symptoms until my period that's when all my symptoms came.

• Edited

at least thats something positive youve skipped peri hell!!! it may be just a matter of time until things settle x

• Edited

I hope so these symptoms I am getting are something else I am tired I am really tired.

• Edited

Hi Kim,

I currently have all of those symptoms and more. You are not alone! In addition now the white of my eyes are veiny. My left side under rib hurts and i have shooting pains all over and behind breast. I wonder if its GERD. Taking PPI, stopped dairy, wine and gluten and drinking celery juice but still feel awful. Glad we can come here to vent and find that these crazy symptoms are related to peri / meno!

• Edited

Toria,

Thx for the message. I am only just now learning about low histamine foods and have given up matcha green tea this week and recently gluten and dairy. x

• Posted

no worries lovely, anytime, im gluten and dairy free too now, i only miss dark chocolate x

• Edited

If anybody has gerd try papaya supplements. They really help me and they are natural. Papaya helps aid in digestion. I take them after a meal that might cause issues.

• Posted

Hi Beth ,

What kind of papaya supplement are you taking ? whats the dosage where do you buy it is it from whole foods market ? thank you

• Edited

It's on Amazon. Just look for natural papaya enzymes, it's the one with the most reviews. I take 3 after a meal, or if I have heartburn. It really helped me and my family.

• Edited

Beth,

Thanks for sharing, I just bought the natural papaya enzymes. I still cant believe how bad heart/chest pain can be in peri.

• Edited

You are welcome, Hope they help. I always try natural things. These seem to help my family.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.