HELP! Doctors have no idea what it is (Pictures Included)

Posted , 7 users are following.

Happened 1 day after unprotected sex. Negative for common STD. Doctors been prescribing fungal cream and steroid cream - Even tried organic oils - Nothing has worked. Slight itching at times and sometimes slight burn sensation. Gets extremely dry and as you can see a rash around the corona. One doctor said this is normal. Which i think is ridiculous. 

Been like this for a year now. Driving me insane. 

Anyone know or had something similar ? 

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Update - Unfortunately nothing has changed. Took the Diflucan 150 mg pill, yet did nothing. Been using Coconut oil with a touch of tea tree oil, yet it doesn't seem to help. Tends to get swollen more often. Visually to me it seems like its getting slightly worse but I've given up going to the doctors becasue they see nothing wrong. Im thinking of getting a biopsy done but looking at what people had to say about it, makes me think twice. Any thoughts if its worth getting a biopsy done for something like this ? 

• Posted

Not an expert but your penis does look dry. My doctor suggested aquaphor to me for dryness/irritation, might be worth a shot. Apply after showering day/night (twice a day) and you can get it from any pharmacy in the states without a prescription. Just a suggestion, hope it helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.