HELP!!! Genital warts inside vagina?

Posted , 82 users are following.

About a year ago i saw some really small clear/ yellowish lumps near the opening of my vagina so i went to the doctors (you should be able to see them in the photos). But I have just taken a picture just to see what is happening as i havent checked in a while, and now I am really scared because I dont think it looks normal. Are these internal genital warts??

imageimageimage

3 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Next
  • Edited

no this is vestibular papillomatosis.. no signs of genital warts

• Posted

Here is another angle. What is this red mark? Are you sure it looks like VP?

I am so worried, and scared.

• Posted

I have this. My gynecologist called it a hemangioma.

• Posted

I'm so scared to check. If I do have HPV my boyfriend of 3 months will be so freaked out (germaphobe) that it will be too hard for him to stay 😦

• Posted

looks like vp, dont worry! you are ok

• Posted

I am so worried. Ive been looking at other photos and the girls that said theyve checked and came out as genital warts they look so similar to this. And i felt them and they are quite firm/hard

imageimage

• Posted

Hello chri53167 , do you already know what it's? I have one so similar and it feel firm/hard too... 😕 Please reply

• Posted

hey i literally just went yesterday and got checked for the same thing. its more than likely a cyst or multiple cysts which are not contagious. thats what mine was. i made an account just to tell you this.

• Posted

hey mine kinda look line those photos but i dont know how to upload a photo. can you let me know how?

• Edited

Just go get checked, it's gonna be okay! Plus, most likely your partner has had a contact with HPV before, in most cases it's asymptomatic and goes away on its own. Our bodies deal with a lot of stuff that we don't even know - which is just a normal part of life.

Anyway, just let us know what you doctor said, it's probably nothing.

• Posted

I know, I do have to go and get checked. My boyfriend is actually a virgin and we havent had sex yet, hence why Im upset because he wont ever want to/ be too scared to.

Thank you for all your replies, I appreciate it!

• Posted

To me it doesn't look like warts at least. Could be just normal part of you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.