HELP!!! Genital warts inside vagina?

Posted , 82 users are following.

About a year ago i saw some really small clear/ yellowish lumps near the opening of my vagina so i went to the doctors (you should be able to see them in the photos). But I have just taken a picture just to see what is happening as i havent checked in a while, and now I am really scared because I dont think it looks normal. Are these internal genital warts??

imageimageimage

3 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Went to the Sexual Health Clinic today, first nurse said she couldnt see any abnormalities and called a second nurse in who also said she couldnt see anything and that it was just my vagina. But im scared that they are diagnosing it wrong and that it is warts with an unusual/ uncommon appearance

• Posted

I think you should try to calm your self and go visit another doctor, if they say it's normal too, than it is 😃

• Posted

the only way to know 100% is to have HPV testing. even if it is a wart it can be removed millions and millions of people have HPV. it will be ok

• Edited

did you make another appointment? I have the same thing happening to me and I believe I have warts but the doctor says it's just irritation!

• Posted

I've been dealing with the same thing since November

i had a red lump looks like boil or cyst on the clitoris it went down but is still there i got treat for yeast infection 5 times since November I'm making a appointment for a gyno i also have this extra skin in the opening of my vagina they turned from small to huge since then i don't see a outbreak but this is worrying me

• Posted

hello i have been dealing with exact same thing as u since january my doctor said ot was yestinfection i took 2 treatments its still the bump on my clitoris and rash. if u find out anything can u please let me kno ive been so stressed. i have another appointment monday.

• Posted

did anyone ever diagnose you? i have a similar issue.

thank you

• Posted

its VP...its apart of the anatomy. sometimes theyre more severe than others. youre okay. calm down.

• Posted

Looks like VP. No worries. If you need second opinion, you can try other Gynae or Dermatologist.

• Have you gone for pap smear + Hpv Dna to test for high risks Hpv before?
  • Edited

please can someone help me - does this look normal?!?

• Posted

mine looks the same and its super itchy. i noticed your anus in the photo and that looks like a hemmeroid, im assuming because my anus looks like that too and my dr confirmed its a hemmeroid but claims those cant have an affect on my vagina.

• Posted

Hi Danielle, did you find out if it's normal? I have the something similar

• Posted

did you ever figure out what it was? I have the same problem and hemorrhoids also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.