HELP!!! Genital warts inside vagina?

Posted , 82 users are following.

About a year ago i saw some really small clear/ yellowish lumps near the opening of my vagina so i went to the doctors (you should be able to see them in the photos). But I have just taken a picture just to see what is happening as i havent checked in a while, and now I am really scared because I dont think it looks normal. Are these internal genital warts??

imageimageimage

3 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

Need Advice! I'm going to get checked out regardless but wanted to see if anybody on here could help. So I have had this for years, NEVER got anything outside only inside, I have no discharge or weird smell & have regular unprotected sex with my partner & they have never developed anything like this over the last 2 years we have been together. I put vinegar to see if it would turn white & it didn't. When I push it comes forward but usually tucked inside where my G spot is. I had had this since before I was sexually active! I don't know what this could be!

• Posted

just wondering what does "vinegar test" is for for a vagina? i may sound dumb but i am really inexperienced. thank you.

• Edited

hi there! i noticed these "bumps" and im freaking out! can someone please tell me what you think? im hoping vpimage

• Posted

they look like genital warts to me i have the same 😦

• Posted

i have the same too , now mine is very serious somemore there is no treatment , doctor said need to do electric burning im scared it

• Posted

i have the same last 4months ago , because of this cv19 cant go out and not easy to see a doctor so now become more and more im worried ....

• Posted

i have the same last 4months ago , because of this cv19 cant go out and not easy to see a doctor so now become more and more im worried ....

• Posted

mine looks exactly the same and i first noticed it about a year ago. got a pap / pelvic exam done and was told everything was normal and from what ive found online i guess VP is pretty normal so i just accepted it. but i just recently noticed this rash like appearance on the outside and im wondering if anyone has anything similar?? i have no pain no itchiness it just seems very red but its the same on both sides and doesnt seem to be spreading. i have a appt jan 15 but just hoping to get some opinions beforehand please and thank u!! ! imageimage

• Posted

How did your appointment go? Mine looks pretty much the same as yours. Is it just VP?

• Posted

can some one help me figure out why my vagina looks like this? or what it could be?

• Posted

Honestly it looks pretty normal!! Vaginas are very different and not how we had them at 14 years old. Having kids, sex, age they all contribute to our changing vaginas. keep us updated though. If it worries you, then just have a doc take a quick look at it, you'll be fine though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.