help im 15 years old and do i have vertigo

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hey everybody im15 years old and in not sure to post this in public but this is the only

Choice left . Last moth I felt that I get dizzy

Alot. And idk what is the problem.

I got alot of anxiety and stress from this

yesterday I wake up morning and tha room was

Spinnig I run to drink some water and then I felt ok but couldn't sleep again because I felt dizzy again .

And sometimes even in the car when I'm

Looking from the window my eyes is looking

From thing to a thing until I felt dizzy but its

Like the world is lagging and I can't concentrate on what ppl is talking like all ppl are

Talking and I seems not to understand what is happening.

The only way I feel I can stop the dizziness. Is staring at something that is not moving because I feel the problem in my eyes

last time I got dizzy when I was going to the grocery and in the way I felt dizzy idk know how I can describe it because there are 2 different kind I suffer from 1 the room I just spinning and 2 I feel my eyes is like looking left

Right left right like lagging in fbs games and my concentration goes my heart beat increase I feel thirsty and feel like I'm not heavy like I'm ghost or something

Sorry for that long story I just need help its over 4 monthes now .. and if you say that i must go to doctor or get medicines i can't because i have told my parents and they just saying don't worry it just normal thing just drink lemon juice some water and you will be ok

note: My mom have lake of iron in her body the doctor told her you have anemia or something because she gets dizzy like me could i inherit. This from my mom ?

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Help plz I will reply as much as I can Peace

smile

• Posted

hi......first of all I would go to the doctor and make sure that your blood tests are normal....next i would see an ent doctor......and before taking crazy meds I would get my eyes checked.......My first dizzy spell was at 15...doctors said I was anemic   ok... bllod was checked again later on and all was good...felt dizzy for several months but didnt really interfere with my life...at 17 till about 18 I was getting bad dizzy spells  thought it was sinuses etc......ok that passed...at 22 for like 6 months the dizzy spills vertigo was so bad that that it started affecting my life for like 6 months....after that i would get them every few months but nothing too bad just uncomfortable doctors all thought cold sinus had headaches too.....been dizzy on on off since then  until last year get so  bad that I needed to leave my job couldnt drive for over 5 months....presently I am seeing a neurologist and on meds which is helping alot but still get attacks.........its not something to take likely  going to get my eyes chesked for vertical heterophia within the next few months...They say I have migraines associated with vertigo......my mom had alot of migraines ........I am now 58........A 15 year old should not be getting dizzy for no reason...you should be full of energy......where do you live?????Good Luckrolleyes
  • Posted

or they call it vestibular migraines...if all else fails I would see a neurologist.....Your too young to be going through this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.