help im scared

Posted , 6 users are following.

my vertigo is so bad today im so scared to take meclizine 12.5mg someone please give me advice that this drug helps and no bad side effects i have anxiety too im so scared to take it but im scared to even go to the bathroom im so dizzy sad help me pleaseeee

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

please anyone idk what to do sad

• Posted

I've taken it before. It basically just makes you relax and get a little sleepy. You should be fine. My doctor prescribed Valium. It helps me. I only take it when I feel dizziness.

• Posted

im just anxious about like serious side effect but i think im going to take it because today my vertigo is bad thank you for the reply smile

• Posted

Dont worry about the dizziness we all hav it.. Iv had it two years now and some days are more difficult than others.. Ive not taken the medicine u hav been given but it should be fine.. If u do get side effects just stop taking them.. Hope u feel better soon
    • Posted

yeah today is really bad sad but i think im going to give it a try and see what happens thank you for the reply smile hoping ill be ok dizziness is never fun 

• Posted

Hi there!  I'm a two year sufferer too.......  What have you not done that you are going to try?

• Posted

try taking meclizine im on 12.5 the lowest dose beause my doctor knows my anxiety so she gave me the lowest dose possible 
    • Posted

I would rather not take any more pills if I don't have to.  Besides the "tincture" takes away any anxiety so it's helping on a few levels that NOTHING else did!  Yea!!!

• Posted

I don't want to sound mean, but it's not that easy to not worry about it, because when the dizziness is bad, the anxiety automatically hits.

Do you take anything to keep you calm?

• Posted

I WOULD NEVER say not to worry about it?  I try to emphasise that it's perfectly normal to freak out.  I've been freaking out for two years!  LOL

?I'm not sure if the site is "bleeping" out parts of my messages but I do take a drop of a marajuana tincture that has let me keep my food down after throwing up every time i ate in the last two years.  i lost 60 pounds and didn't have much more available to loose.  The tincture helps in a number of ways but yes anxiety and light sensativity has decreased since I got my marajuana card.  I haven't thrown up in over 50 days and I've even gained 13 pounds!!!!

• Posted

You will be fine.. Dizziness with the anxiety sucks! You have to try an keep calm although its easier said than done.. I cant even begin to tell you what ive been through with dizziness and anxiety but past few months ifs settled down alot! Without any medication or anythin you just kind of have to live with it
    • Posted

Ive done everything! You name the medication ive had them.. Dizziness is still with me 24/7 prevents me from doin anything! It takes over your life.. Im like a robot most days lol just about manage to get to the bathroom andback to bed lying down.. I hate doin things.. Hate going places.. Iv tried cbt breathing walking nothing has helped.. What about you?
    • Posted

Iv been to two different neurologists nw both of which have ran all tests and again cant seem to find anything.. Had mri's bloody everythin but all comes bk normal

• Posted

Neurologist can only help if it's a brain problems. Neurotologist deals with connections to the brain. Hoping he knows something can help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.