Help? Is this panic?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm not sure if this is panic, but the unknown is absolutely controlling my life.

My first diagnosed panic attack was a year ago heart palpitations, dizziness, shortness of breath, I thought I was having a heart attack. After it was diagnosed as a panic attack I didn’t have another one for a long time. Until I was in class and as I was talking to my professor I saw colorful spots in my right eye, I excused myself and because I could not see I began to freak out which cause a attack. I was rushed to the hospital and they diagnosed that as a migraine with an aura. But after that incident I would feel weird ever now and again and experience uncontrollable crying, shakes, dizziness, sometimes shortness of breath, but never how I felt when I experienced my 1st panic attack. Now I recently went to the neurologist and I am awaiting an MRI to rule out seizures but Dr. believes that I am experiencing panic. Lately I am worse than ever its a feeling I cant really explain its kind of like I’m a ghost of myself, like I’m going crazy. I feel like I can't focus, im fidgety and because I don’t know what's wrong I cry. I don't know if I have dizziness I just have to blink really hard every couple of minutes to like snap out of it (im not sure what im snaping out of) It's really horrible I'm scared to go out because I don’t want to faint. I don’t have attacks or anything I just experience this feeling all day! I don't know what to do! is anyone else experiencing this and if so what is it!???

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.