help me lose those extra Kgs

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hey there,

i am a 22 years old man weighing 95kgs and 183cms tall.

i m looking for exercises that help me lose weight. m not a gym person bt i m into running and have ran the half marathon in 2:39:14.

pls help me with various exercise that i can do to lose weight quickly.

p.s.: does skipping help lose weight quickly?

5 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

When I sit on a diet my main issue was simple and boring food. After a while I could not stand those salads and chicken breasts. After all I bought Redmond multicooker to try some new meals to cook. During all period of my diet I made veggie curry, non oily stew and porridge. So, it helps me to lose about 10 pounds within 2 months. 
  • Posted

Why not the gym? I made one rule that was to go to the gym every day and I lost 4 stones / 25 kg in 6-8 months. It *will* take time - just do it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.