help me please !!!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm sonsick and tired of having these feelings in my head , this is crazy . when will this end ? Everyone keeps saying it will pass , but like seriously WHEN ?? BECause the way I'm feeling , it seems like it will never end .... Help me please !!!

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

it takes time, you cant force it. you can get better.

Send me a message on here or a private message if you need help

• Posted

Yes I will do that I need all the help I can get , I appreciate that !!!
  • Posted

Hi, Jenni:  I am so glad that we have this message board to be able to get on here and help one another with this horrible disease.  I call it a disease because, in my opinion, there is nothing worse than anxiety/depression disorder.  It takes an ongoing effort to overcome this chronic disease, and you must NOT give up. I, somehow, was born with this problem, and I have baby pictures to prove it.  My fist was tight, and I had that deer in the headlights look on my face, like I was absolutely scared to death of something.  I am now 68 yrs. old, and I don't mean to discourage any of you, but I still have to fight it once in a while.  I live for the "good" days, and tolerate the "bad" days.  It sometimes takes every bit of strength to fight this, but NEVER give up...See you doctor, take your meds as prescribed, eat right, exercise, and never let your comfort zone get so that you depend on being there all the time.  Sometimes, now, probably because of the aches and pains that I have, I wake up with a very lonely, scared feeling.  I can't explain it, I just know it's there.  Hang in there, everyone...it's a struggle, but, with help on this board, we can all overcome this to a certain extent...Ride the big waves, accept it, and come back down gently...God bless each and every one of you....
    • Posted

God bless you too and thank.you for your kind words and letting Us know what's going on and stay strong !!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.