Help needed! mucus clearance!

Posted , 14 users are following.

Dear all,

My name is Ian, and I am an Emergency Medicine physician.

I am currently looking at trying to improve mucus clearance for people with bronchiectasis.

My team and I would need some help surveying people suffering from bronchiectasis and find out reasons they do or do not perform mucus clearance, and if they use any devices to do so.

Would truly appreciate a few minutes of your time, either from phone/skype, or just an email survey!  Please do respond, as your help would be truly beneficial for us, and for patients with bronchiectasis!

Cheers

Ian

1 like, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Happy to answer any questions. 
    • Posted

Thanks 4jean, have PMed you!
  • Posted

Hello Ian,

I was diagnosed in 2006 and would be happy to answer questions for you. Please feel free to PM me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.