HELP!! PLEASE!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was using the bathroom tonight and I noticed all of these spots in my genital area. They don’t really itch and aren’t painful. I didn’t even notice them until I looked in the mirror. It looks like it’s skin peeling off, but I don’t know what it could be. I do engage in unprotected sex with my girlfriend, but we’ve both been tested a bunch of times. What could this be? Should I be worried? Thanks so much. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Those pictures aren't in focus, but I don't think you have an STI.  It could just be some regular skin condition that goes away in a few days.  If you could post pics in sharper focus, we could say whether or not we think you should see a doctor.

• Posted

I took more photos when I woke up this morning. This is what it looks like now.
    • Posted

That still doesn't look like any STI, and that would be unlikely if you've both been tested recently.

I suspect it's nothing to worry about, but if it doesn't go away, or gets worse, then I'd get checked out.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

I’m in the USA, but thanks so much. Let time I was tested for STDs was back in August and she’s the only person I’ve had sex with and vice versa. I will update this thread if I end up going to the doctor. 
    • Posted

Sorry to bother you again, but I think this picture is better. I have been itching now somewhat, but no painful urination of any sort. My skin has been dry and itchy, and I don't know if that is the cause of everything. Thanks again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.