Help please

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi I'm on my 6th week or cit and I'm having a lot of sucidal thoughts it's scary.has anyone else experienced this?

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi, I'm in my fifth week and I have also felt the same way.  Please, do not do anything to yourself.  I think things will get better for you as time goes on.  Please promise me that you're ok?  Maybe you should try to talk to a Counselor, I would urge youto do that.  But, please, don't do anything to yourself!!!

Ron

• Posted

Thanks I am safe just don't like the thoughts
  • Posted

Please seek medical attention immediately! 
  • Posted

Hey Muza:

Thanks for getting back to me.  Please promise me that you're ok.  I think things will get better for you as time goes on.  I have experienced similar thoughts, just hang in there, I know it can seem very bad right now, but,it will get better for both of us.

Ron

• Posted

Thank you Ron I am ok I just won't to see the end of the tunell I have been sufering since April it's so hard.
    • Posted

Muza:

Ron here, I'm also going thru similar things to what you are, I've never been down so low, but, we will make it through, but, we have to be strong and take one day at a time.  I totally understand that this is probably the toughest thing you've been thru in your life, I know for me it has been.  I never dreamed I'd be here, but, I am, I guess everything happens for a reason. 

• Posted

No neither have I it takes your life away from you i use to be the happiest most caring person in the earth it really does sick.
    • Posted

I totally understand, it really stinks, But, listen to your Dr. and try to get your mind going in a new direction, (I know easier said than done) you're a good person that truly cares, how about going for a walk or jog, just something to try to put your mind in another place.
    • Posted

I wish I never went on medication and tried beating it my self I can't even watch tv can't remember conversations u feel like you have nothing wen you don't have your self.just feel like a zombie

• Posted

Hi muza

sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment. What dose are you on? Is this your first AD? I would say speak with you GP asap, as six weeks is enough time to gauge if your symptoms are improving, even by a little. The fact you are still having these horrible thoughts, it really worth having a chat with your doc and maybe having your meds/dosage reviewed.

God bless ♥♥

• Posted

Hi I'm on 2omig.No this isn't my first ad it's my 5th haven't had much luck with any of them.I told my social worker and she just said to keep busy.I also can't feel my self in my own body and I'm disconnected from my self and the world it's horrible u just feel like a ghost
  • Posted

The drugs have a black box warning for suicidality, so yes, this is cause for concern and should be reported to your doctor ASAP.  I just don't get why people encourage people to just hang in there, it will get better, when a patient has suicidal ideation - this is a serious matter and this drug may not be right for you!
    • Posted

Betsy you are right. This is an SSRI and some delayed withdrawal may also play a factor now so:

why were you prescribed them?

were you or are you on any.other medication, including over the counter medication prior to this in at least the past twelve months?

• Posted

I have really bad depression this is my 5th diffrent one all of them have given me sucidal thoughts.I have also been on quitapime for sleep and some other sleeping pill but I'm just on cit at the mo and I don't know what to do.I feel that they are not helping but my social worker seems to think so but she isn't in my head or my body

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.