Help please

Posted , 7 users are following.

Sorry if this has been covered but I am winding myself up and people here seem to calm me down.

After a really stressful month (house move, new puppy, xmas family issues) my ibs has reared its head like many of you I suffer daily but not to the extent some people do. This time feels different it seems to be set in my right ovary area (hip creeping round to back and down leg in certain positions) I am peeing a lot more than normal. Does anyone else get this with their ibs flare up? All bloods last year were clear and ca125 all normal. Please someone set my mind at ease I am googling and googling and get more upset every time. Feeling really low.

Thanks

Linzi 

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm certain all my thoughts of ovarian cancercoming back were actually symptoms of my ibs

• Posted

You worries actually came from somewhere though you are so brave and it must be a constant worry. You are like a hero to me how you function everyday. What a brave lady you are xx
    • Posted

Thank you for your kind words. We are all battling out demons and I think this forum is great for support and understanding. We all sympathise with how each other feels. I hope you are feeling a little better and are getting some resr xx
    • Posted

This place is my haven lol I’m sure I get on everyone nerves keep going on about it. Feeling the same but trying to rest and not worry it’s really hard lol xx
    • Posted

Well you certainly don't get on my nerves. I feel the same. If I feel.a little anxious I read through the discussions and get a small sense of calm knowing that others understand how I feel and it will get better. The advice people give on her is amazing. Has gotten me through many a tough time and if I can do the same for anyone else I am more than willing. X

• Posted

Bless you thank you this time off is a blessing and a curse trying to stay away from google isn’t proving easy. I have noticed I feel pretty rough for a few weeks before flare up starts xx
    • Posted

Yes goggle is a blessing and a curse!!! IBS stress and anxiety is the same as any other illness. We just need to take that time to allow ourselves to get better and not feel guilty about it. I have a link to a bus website for help with mindfulness breathing and CBT type therapy. If you are interested I will find it in the morning. Are you in the UK?? Hope you can relax and rest well x
    • Posted

Yes please and I am in the uk. Came to work with my husband today just to try and keep busy xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.