Help Please I think I am going to explode or crack up

Posted , 8 users are following.

Morning,

Please someone tell me this is normal! I have beenperi now for about six months and today is definatley the worse I have ever felt! I feel so low I am waiting to burst into tears I am so low I don't want to do anything except curl into a ball and die, I am even finding myself wishing I could be in hospital so I dont have to deal with this life. I am not usuallylike this but everything is getting to me it all feels too much and it is not like me I am the person everyone goes too not the person waiting to explode. I can't take time off work as my manager has told me he will have HR involved next time ( even though he has sent me to OH and they have told him ) ( I also have arthritis in both Knees and left hip! ) I dont know how much more I can take so if this is the norm then I will know I am not being a drama queen Thanks Guys xx

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Morning Ladies,

Well I went to my GP last night and saw the new lady, I told her how I have been feeling and se gve me HRT, my last doctor did not believe in them! I went home feeling so much happier, hopefully they wll help to get me back to a human will let you all know

Thank you again Ladies without you I would be a nut case xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.