Help! Two months on 20mg and weird sleeping issues

Posted , 4 users are following.

The first couple of weeks, I was having on and off insomnia. It got better and I was able to sleep normally. Now, just as I get laid off for a couple of months (thank God), I am having odd sleeping issues. The best way I can describe it is that I know I slept/am sleeping, but I wake up feeling unrested everyday. I also have A LOT of dreams every night. Sometimes I question if I even slept or not. It's really taking a toll on me.

I was absolutely fine for a month and now this happens. I was told by a lot of people that "it's just that time of year". Maybe being unemployed temporarily has got me screwed up; knowing I don't have a routine right now. I also read that there was a condition where people would feel as if they didn't sleep but they actually did.

Can anyone else relate to this?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Citalopram can cause vivid dreams and some associated sleep problems.

Generally these dreams will settle so do not worry.

I heard about this bloke who was dreaming about eating Marshmallows, when He awoke, He had eaten the pillow Lol eh

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.