HELP with the wet ones process!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Like many my story is long and frustrating. I have Multiple Sclerosis with several disabling symptoms.

A year ago I was severely stressed out and developed facial rosacea and bleph w/ocular roscea.

I'll tell you what: my severe bleph symptoms have trumped all of my disabling

MS symptoms and I'm one miserable girl!

I won't go into all detail....

But after constant treatments, experiments and monthly optho appts I am still miserable, although 50% improved.

I had plugs put in my lower ducts which has helped quite a bit.

Currently on doxy low dose as anti-inflammatory,

1000 mg fishoil/omega 3, blood serum drops 4-6 times daily, sterile drops in between, cleanse with

ocusoft foam and wipes 2-3 times daily, Vaseline at night b4 bed.

I still have: dryness, stinging, itching and blurry vision off and on daily.

My vision changes every monthly appt so I can't get a prescription for glasses.

I have developed 2 corneas on left eye that can't be removed because of bleph, and I frequently can't drive or read.

I want to try the WetOnes, but I'm unclear on exactly which ones and how to apply.They have small ones

and larger ones. And a few different kinds. Can anyone tell me exactly which wetone product to try?

Do you just do the margins, can yo do the corners of the eyes? I have a hard time cleaning margins

W/O touching the corneas.is it o.k. to touch the eyeball just a little? Do you think they'll

affect my tear duct plugs?

Thanks to any and all that can help me out. I know my optho will not approve,

and I'm desparate, but don't want to cause further problems either!

2 likes, 49 replies

49 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi .

i am tried everything.

i am success with tea tree oil.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.