Helps 11.25 mg Mirtazapine against anxiety?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi, i am from Holland and found this forum.

I am suffering from anxiety en tried many adds, nothing helps, i was going sky high.

Now i am taking Mirtazapine and have tried it in diferent doses.

30 mg was too much and 15 mg too, i would sleeping al day.

And 15 mg makes me angry en depressive.

Now i am on 7.50 mg and my sleep is good but after one hour the anxiety comes back and i can do nothing, have diazepam four times a day 5 mg.

Is there someone who takes 11.25 mg that helpes against anxiety?

I have been dealing with it for 4 years now.

Thank you very much.

4 likes, 51 replies

51 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello everyone,

I have been back on Mirt sinds four weeks.

I don´t manage it without it.

My anxiety takes all my energy.

So i decided to go back on it.

When does the anxiety slow down?

I am on 15 mg now four weeks.

And i am tired in the evening about 7.

The time before i came from 30 mg for a month and then to 15 mg and that leveled out then.

It takes so long to level out.

Thanks for reply.

• Posted

Forgot somethingsmile

I think it takes more then six weeks to kick in?

• Posted

Hello again,

I am in a very bad place.

I have been 8 weeks on 15 mg Mirt again but the anxiety would not go down, it is getting worse.

Espessilay in the morning and in the evening i am so tired and my muscles are twitching al the time, my eyes are blurry.

What to do, must i wait longer or go down to 11,25 mg?

• Posted

Simple, you're addicted to Diazepam. You need to wean of off it, see your doctor for the best way to taper it. Then increase mirt to 11.25. It's enough to sleep well and has an anti depressive effect after a while. It's what I'm on. 

• Posted

i am in same boat, mirtaz and diaz. Have got down to 7mg diaz but anxiety is high. Three years now. Dr suggests small dose of risperidone to help. Im not sure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.