Hemorrhoidal bleeding

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am a 20 year old female and I have had internal and external hemmoroids since my teens. I recently went to the doctor and was told they are harmless. Do not have healthcare and cannot afford it due to being a college student. The hemmoroids are sometimes pushed out a long with the stools which I read is rare? I don’t drink water as often as I should (I am trying to) and do not have a healthy diet (A lot of fast food and breads). A week ago I had a hard stool and may have pushed too hard and saw there was a lot of blood in the toilet water (Water was red) My hemmoroids are painless, rarely itchy. This bleeding is only during stools. I had another stool yesterday and had the same result (Lots of blood). I have started taking magnesium and eating a little healthier. I am hoping that I just ruptured a hemmoroid and this bleeding should subside soon. Hoping that the next stool will not have any or less blood. What do you guys think? 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I would advise you (once getting checked out by a Dr) to get a toilet stool to put your feet up on while going to the loo. It puts you in a more natural position and can help prevent straining/ piles/ fissures. You can buy fairly cheaply on internet. I’ve been using one for the last 7 months and have found it to be a complete cure. I even have a folding portable one that I keep in the back of the car and take on holiday. I can’t recommend them highly enough. It’s been a real life changer. 
  • Posted

its painful, you must try one simple herbal remedy which worked for me: Early Morning, Empty Stomach take two pieces of Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica, also known as emblic or AMLA in Hindi and Sanskrit Language) extract its Juice with Green Oranges, take one glass of this mixed juice (250ml -300 ml) . Try not to intake any food for up to one hour after this. Similarly take one glass at night. I hope, piles will come under control. within 3-7 days if everything else is normal.

At first this remedy worked on me, brought me complete relief. When I suggested the same to 2-3 colony residents, i received feedback that they also got full relief. One of them was planning to go for piles operation and he delayed operation for a week to try this one, after that he did not need to go anywhere for piles treatment (no exaggeration, ). This encouraged me to put it on internet for the benefit of people around the world. you can find it in detail at webpage treatmentofpiles,co,in.

best wishes

Q

• Posted

Hi just wondering how you are now any improvement for you April 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.