Here I am once again feeling like death is lurking. What a terrible topic!! Appreciate feedback !

Posted , 14 users are following.

My gawd how can hormones do this?? I am walking such a precarious line. I am on track for getting onto BHRT but damn it it's taking too long!! If the doctor was in this much agony I guaran damn tee it they would get help STAT!! It's scary to be this ill for this long. 2 years now!! I am absolutely homebound. I want so badly to just crawl right out of my skin. I hate this feeling. I have the most intense inner tension and body aches, crying throughout the day and night, hot AND cold simultaneously!! Totally exhausted. I have another post just like this one from 2 weeks ago. Every day is Groundhog Day (the movie) for me. Super pity party. I sometimes wonder if my fear of death is causing me to be so incredibly sick that I actually welcome it. Gimme the damn BHRT before somebody gets hurt!!

3 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Leslie are you getting any vitamins or help or just waiting for the HRT. I am asking because unfortunately HRT it is not for everyone and doesn't guarantee anything. I am menopausal 1 years and at the beginning of 2017 through the whole f.. year I was feeling like you and all our friends here I tried HRT and for my anxiety was worse. Want really worked was no meds a all beside the indispensable in my case thyroid med in the morning and BP in the night but during day I just try to breath a a lot, walk when I can. I take a lot of vitamins B Stress complex in the morning, multivitamin mid day and B12 afternoon, Bach flowers pills every time that I needed and I am much much better. I have super days and low days like everyone but big change with me. Hope this help you 

• Posted

Your getting better that's why especially if your not on hormones vitamins I don't take its all powder form stuff and you don't know with them either I think the draw stops when it's ready 

• Posted

I am definitely cautious about vitamins now after getting abnormal lab results.  Please be sure your doctor knows you are taking them and can follow up on how you are doing with them.  🌸

• Posted

Yeah, it can make you feel like your are dying. It's awful.

The BHRT didn't do much for me, but I only stayed on for a about 4 months. But maybe it will help you.

XO

• Posted

That's what I am afaid of, it either not working or making it worse, or even worse causing C. This is a really crappy way to be at 52 years old.

• Posted

I  know. I was also worried ability blood clots. 

There are so many varying reports. Some say hrt will protect you and others say it’ll cause these things. 

I’ve just decided to try healthy supplements and stick it out naturally. It’s better then having anxiety from worrying all the time. 

• Posted

Your statement about possibly welcoming the fear of death is interesting to me.  I’ve had lifelong issues with anxiety that have worsened in peri.  I think we do sometimes feel comforted and/or protected by our fear.  It is hard for me to say that, but I have experienced it and it is terrifying.  As an example, I got some lab results back a couple of months ago that were not normal and the doctor who did the testing was unhelpful.  I thought, well, nobody cares... I’ll just let this go.  But I decided instead to take the information to another doctor who has looked after me for several years to see if he can help.  I will be seeing him today and of course am terrified and panicky, but I want his help.  I don’t want my anxiety to win.  I know exactly how you feel, Leslie, and hope things will be better for you soon.  We will get through this.  🌸

• Posted

Hope all goes well Liz. Keep us updated. 

❤️

• Posted

Thanks.  It went well and everything turned out okay!  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.