Herpes blister?

Posted , 10 users are following.

File size is too bighello! I had unprotected sex one week ago and now all of a sudden I have these blisters. could this be herpes or apothous ulcers? I didn't notice any bumps or anything prior to sex. I do however think a yeast infection may have been coming on. any ideas what this may be? image

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I also have one on my vulva

• Posted

File size is too big

• Posted

the ones inside look like this

• Posted

hi I know this is old, but I'm having the same exact issue and am waiting for my test results. did u ever find out what it was?

• Posted

I have the same thing have you been notified yet on what it is? My doc appointment is tmrw im terrified.

• Posted

yes my tests came back for hsv . I'm so p****d

• Posted

aww man I'm sorry but it will be ok its depressing for sure but not the end of the world. I try not to think about it or I get upset but have done a lot of research an all I can do it hope I dont have a lot of severe breakouts . my first was pretty mild compared to what I have read.

• Posted

mine was pretty mild as well i just finished my medication.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.