Herpes blister?

Posted , 10 users are following.

File size is too bighello! I had unprotected sex one week ago and now all of a sudden I have these blisters. could this be herpes or apothous ulcers? I didn't notice any bumps or anything prior to sex. I do however think a yeast infection may have been coming on. any ideas what this may be? image

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

does the ulcer is getting bigger?

• Posted

i have one but its pretty different looking it comes when my pubic hair are growing and then after i shave it goes away on its own

• Posted

yea same with me

• Posted

i have them as well . are they yellowish and painful ? i walk funny and it hurts to sit down

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.