Herpes, pregnant, and my future Hubby doesnt know yet ;(

Posted , 6 users are following.

I was the happiest woman ever at 30 finally found a wonderful man we have been together over 2 years and i recently found out i was pregnant i was super happy still am, its not the babys fault. But i also found out i was positive for Herpes 2.

I want to die!! I know he didnt give it to me because i experinced 3 small sores 3 years ago but never got tested because i tought it happened from rough sex and went away after a week.

no sores in 3 years, did random std checks like normal all fine, but they dont test for herpes.

I feel like hell on earth, finally when im trully happy how do i tell the man that i love i have this thing???

Hes going to leave me, he has trust issues because of padt experiences in relationships and he will think i cheated. I planned not to tell but, the thought of lying to the man i love kills me, so now im willing to tell and let him choose to stay or walk away... i will feel worthless but i have a baby to think about in the other hand im blessed to know my baby will be safe if i take the nessesary precautions and tbat gives me a piece of mind.

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.