Hey...lets talk about sex

Posted , 7 users are following.

9 weeks post prolapse bladder op and have tried the unthinkable this morning! Actually wasn't too bad even though I think I still have a stitch...another hurdle crossed!  Now my hubby has just made me some toast and coffee...aren't I lucky?

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Oh bless, I carnet wait to be at 9 week, only 2.5 week A&P onwards and upwards lol eve
  • Posted

I'm dreading it ! I'm 5.5 weeks front And back prolapse, I put a post up the other day about 'sex' and can't see how we can't lift until 12 weeks but can have sex from 6 ?
    • Posted

I know it don't make sense, well I think I will wait till 12 to scared lol 

at 5.5 week how do you feel after A&P, I have had the same and will be three week on Tuesday I have good and bad days my husband said he as seen a difference this week but the stiches are very prickerly when did that stop for you x

hope your healing well

• Posted

I found hat week 4-5 the pain wasn't a lot at all just some days abit heavy feeling and the odd prickly feeling, at 5 weeks I felt a horrid pulling pain like a pinch and that eve some stitches came away, I feel I can do more but still get so tired and do get the odd pulling pain, it's true what matron says that if you feel heavy down there or too tired it's your body telling you to stop xx
    • Posted

Thank you chic I was really bad first two weeks, but last two days can now sit down on my bottom for an hour at a time which I couldn't felt like I was laying down all the time, doing a bit of walking round the garden not lots though as the heaveyness comes back at times, I think the worst part for me is being scared to poo and the stiches were they prick at the entrance 

I hope the wether is nice were you are and you get to sit in the garden today chic I wish you a speedy recovery thanks for sharing your experience x😀☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

• Posted

You are lucky eve and you now have a very happy husband. Enjoy your weekend x
    • Posted

Hi matron, when I am sat down the stiches are really pricking so much so they are making an area bleed a bit is it normal
    • Posted

It is normal Gillian, the stitches are a nuisance but unfortunately you just have to put up with it until they dissolve x
    • Posted

Matron one more question this morning I had a pain in my bum it went after about 20 mins is hat normal, it came after a poo, I didn't strain
    • Posted

Thank you, hope your knee is feeling better, hav a nice day x
  • Posted

Hi eve,

That's great. I was 9 weeks post op on Wednesday past. Will leave it for another week; think my anterior repair is up to it, but posterior still nippy now and again. Probably just scared.

But it's good to hear something positive,

Phyl x☺

• Posted

It's great to hear everyones experiences...Went out house hunting today and have a 50th party tonight but I have rested inbetween. Hope everyone has a great weekend ! xx
    • Posted

Enjoy your evening out, don't be jigging about too much and undoing the surgeons good work!

Phyl x😅😅

• Posted

Hi Eve! I'm happy for you 😉 !!! I'm glad that sex is much better now than before surgery, my surgeon narrowed my vagina just enough but not too much. I had heard so many stories about that I was frightened! I thought I was going to have a lot of pain because I still have some stitches inside (my dr said no problem with that) but everything is perfect!!! My hubby is happy too!!! 😊 Happy weekend ladies!!!! 😘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.