Hey y'all

Posted , 7 users are following.

I haven't posted for a little while now. I have been feeling a little better, panic attacks under control and sleeping a bit better at night the last week or so. I have only one thing thats still driving me nuts really and that is the dizziness, its so unerving and with me most of the day.... Is there any thing that can help this, doc has given me some meds but they not even touching it now!

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I have been to docs numerous times about dizziness but they have found nothing wrong so put it down to anxiety and received no advice on how to get rid of it. I have heard that ginger is good for dizziness and nausea but haven't tried it myself 
  • Posted

Hi! Have you started any new medication lately? Or did dizziness come out of the blue?

• Posted

I have had it on and off for years but it has just got worse lately, and yet i am feeling better in myself!
    • Posted

For me, except anxiety, I felt dizzy because of dehydration and low blood pressure (but very high blood pressure can cause it too). You can check if any of these are the reasons- if you feel dizzy eat somethig sugary to help with blood pressure (in case of low b.p). You can also try to drink more water. Another issue is with lack of oxygenation of your brain- breathing exercises help with that. If you are sure it is nothing like that, try to think if you have any other symptoms, maybe we can find a cause.
    • Posted

Thank you... I think you may have a point about the dehydrated as me wee has been very yellow for this week, i must need more water! Also i have done some breathing exercises and the dizziness is settling down! My b/p is well controlled as i check it most days and take meds for that
    • Posted

How high was your bp before you was put on meds Tracie? My heart racing a lot and it scares me. My bp is 128/96 pulse 88 this morning. Can you feel your heart race even just sitting watching TV?
    • Posted

My b/p was alot higher than that but its controlled now...and i don't get the racing heart or loud heart beats that everyone talks about, so i cant comment on that symptom
    • Posted

Irbesartan, benzoflumethiazide and a beta blocker... And im only 46!
    • Posted

I'm 48 and take buspar,ativan and lexapro.. But someday we all will be med free.. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.