hi

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi changed my doctors over as moved area and they have me one pack of zop i usual have 2 a night didnt realise till i got my tablets from chemist.. whats going on ..worried

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Basically julie they are almost outlawing zopiclone. From my point of view very stupid but they must have their reasons. I am seeing my consultant on monday and will ask for two separate prescriptions which i will do a separate pharmacist, I have no issues with zopiclone but obviously some must have big issues.
    • Posted

hi david, please keep me posted i am so worried about not sleeping
  • Posted

Quite simply and i do not know why they are considered the bad guys. My main hospital consultant gave me a prescription for two months but the pharmacy would only allow one month. Zopiclone has somehow become like Jack the Ripper. It would be nice as a patient to be told what exactly the medical worlds fears are
    • Posted

hi david i have been on zopiclone for years. why as this all come up with them. they have never caused me problems ..shocking 
    • Posted

Exactly my sentiments julie. I am afraid I have a wife who suffers from fits and  have myself got chronic leukaemia. I cannot mess about with silly  things suddenly invented by the meds. I have had a whisper that it is more to do with some sort of either government of medical superiors policy that this has been picked on. Anyone else heard anything. Zopliclone has actually improved my life and state of mind so hope some critic is reading this
    • Posted

I have to agree with you david.  Zops have never given me side effects. Some doc are still willing to prescribe, some are not. Mine wont, so seeing another one next week. Not holding my breath.  There is some sort of scare going on about them. I shall ask gp next week whats it all about.  I know they are been classed as a class c drug. So the likes of us have to suffer.
    • Posted

hello david and vivien i heard they can cause early dimenita i dont know how true this is , x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.