hi all can u help me with any answers ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all i wonder if anyone can help me... for the last 5 months i been having pelvis pain... started out with a cramping ... now as the time has gone on i frequently urinate every 2 hours and during the night... i am so tired... around ovulation i am in severe pain when i press my pelvis this lasts around 10 days and my periods have gone from being very heavy 5_6 days to bust over 2 days and still very painful... i am.going bk to g.p next week but has anyone ever had anythin like this ? worried out my mind thinking its cancer !!!

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am just gonna say one more thing, and that is that stress and anxiety can do all sorts to the body and give you additional physical symptoms. Periods can be affected by stress.  When I was worried about my situation I had bloating and heartburn and once the worry had gone or minimised I have not had those exact symptoms again, so it is just something to bear in mind too. Its easier said that done I know but try to find things that help you with the anxiety. Stop thinking about Cancer and as the GP said to me when I was worried about it. If it does happen to be that then they should be able to take it out. You don't sound like you have those symptoms.      
    • Posted

i just want to thank you for messaging me tonight michelle i really appreciate it... stay in touch and i hope ur ok also xxx
    • Posted

Thats OK Jassy, I am OK thanks. Not cured but managing. I took esmya for 3 months and now having a break before taking another course of it. x  
  • Posted

Please happy new year Jassy,just show your worries....ME too i was once worried like you,i had pains in such a way that,i could feel th pain when the car was passing on a bump,you could not place a hand on my belly,i could feel th pain,..,sharp sharp th pain n i concluded cancer,i ws so stressed resulted to severe headache,swolleing of face n legs,n finaly anemia,.i gained courage n had a hysteroscopy(mirror to see inside uterus) believe me th doctors ruled out cancer cells as this test is really effective,then MRI which showed fibroids pressing on my ovaries hence th cause of most pains.

After th test ruled out cancer,my mind relaxd,i had no more headache n no body swellings,i took iron tablets,started to drink a spoon/water of apple cider vineger( this helped heal th pain).

What i want to say is,take courage,look for good doctor n do the test bcoz many times we worry n this creats other problem.i bet you have no cancer,& and th doctor wil help you.

We r many that felt like this we understand u .take courage as th ladies told you and go for TESTS..

Happy new year,your son/husband/you too needs to see you smile.take th step n solve th problem.

Xx

• Posted

thank.you for your kind message... i am.terrified its awful... ye i have had that before going over humos has hurt me... this is the worst its been had pain for years but this is definately the longest and most painful and never had frequent urination so its so scary... i have terrible health anxiety ... am frightened of anythin medical.. needkes everything ... its a bad phobia... but when i go.to g.p once i am in with him i cry but feel safe ... its strange xx
    • Posted

We are women & our bodies changes now and then,if there are fibroids presssing on th blader,then one urinates frequently...

There is no real knowledge why some women have problem and some don't....we can only b thankful tht we hv doctors n be courageous to make use of machines to solve our problems for a better life.

Take courage.good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.