Hi beautiful Fibro-friends, thanks for all your support..

Posted , 8 users are following.

This is for you..have a lovely day and be blessed :-) xx

6 likes, 70 replies

70 Replies

Next
  • Posted

How very true, I need to count my blessings more! Thank you Christine, a lovely thought for today. Have a good day everyone, gentle hugs.
  • Posted

Thank you for sharing. 

Hope your having a lovely day. wink x

• Posted

I am thanks Bee, it's 10am here and the sun is beautiful...very cold as it's winter, but the sun just floods in our house...:-) razzxx be blessed
    • Posted

Morning Bee How are you today, its 4.45 in the morning I cant sleep. Im very hot hubby is snoring his head off mad so got up. what I would do for a good nights sleep. Hope your not in too much pain. hope  you have a lovely day today. take care gentle hug xx
    • Posted

Morning Bee How are you today, its 4.45 in the morning I cant sleep. Im very hot hubby is snoring his head off mad so got up. what I would do for a good nights sleep. Hope your not in too much pain. hope  you have a lovely day today. take care gentle hug xx
    • Posted

• Posted

• Posted

• Posted

• Posted

• Posted

Morning Kaz

I had a restless night. Foxes out early hours of this morning around 2am making such a noise that it kept me up.

The sun is out so, hopefully it will lift my spirits. My panda eyes certainly need a lift.

Have a great day and enjoy the sun. wink x

• Posted

Seems like you messaged me the same message a few times, you must be tired. Have a good day. 

Gentle hugs wink x

• Posted

Hi Bee so sorry if Ive messaged you the same messagelol theirs no hope for me is their. I dont know what Im doing half the time tired very tired I was a wake all night you had trouble with foxes I had trouble with cats fighting  and husband snoringrolleyes so I got up at 4 stayed up.the sun is shinning here I am resting now as done some jobs and feeling very tired through lack of sleep lets hope we can get some shut eye tonight. take care gentle hugs xx
    • Posted

Hi Bee see what you mean about messages it could actually be my internet it was playing up this morning must of sent the message 3 times instead of once. we are having lots of problems with the internet and my mobile signal. sometimes my texes can send the same message 3 or 4 times must be happening with the internet now. I know I was tired but I couldnt remember sending the same message 3x Im jinxed with the mobile and internet nothing ever works right for me take care gentle hugssmile
    • Posted

That's fine, I don't mind. wink x
    • Posted

Morning Bee Me electricals dont get on nothing ever works properly for me we have had loads of problems just recently with our internet and our laptop is playing up I need a new one. but with charlies vet bill and the water rates new lap top will have to wait. my mobile has also been sending the same text 3 times or more and even the following day its sent the same text. The internet service mobile service isnt good in our area our MP has got involved in trying to sort it out with the company involved. Hope your not in too much pain hun hope you and your family have a lovely weekend take care gentle hugssmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.