Hi beautiful Fibro-friends, thanks for all your support..

Posted , 8 users are following.

This is for you..have a lovely day and be blessed :-) xx

6 likes, 70 replies

70 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

What a lovely message to wake up to,

Thank you Chris for sharing good thoughts

Wishing all our fibro friends a calm peaceful pain manageable day

Keep smiling 😀 xxx

• Posted

Thank you christine its a lovely thought, I love the words hope you have a lovely day take care gentle hugs
  • Posted

Wow, beautiful photo...  and lovely message to. Thank you christine.  All the best to every one and you.
  • Posted

hi how does fibro affect you and what advice could you give me as i am not very mobile with it and always in severe agonising pain andd am mostly bed bound and at 36 years of age thats depressing
    • Posted

the other we have to learn to do is pace ourselves, so we dont over do things and end up in more pain and in bed for days. paceing is you may hoover 1 day dust another washing another, just doing a tiny bit so as not to leave yourself exhausted. fibro is different for us it affects us all differently so what may suit 1 may not suit another. we all trying different ways and different things to find what works and what doesnt. fibro varies also in person to person in the severity of it so person may have it mild another person may have it at an extreme level. Im at the extreme level hope Ive been of some help to you from my experiences with this horrid condition take care  
    • Posted

you have im right up the with you its at the point where it could go 1 of 2 ways suicide cause the pain is so unbearable or bed bound crying in agony till it puts you to sleep we ll for me suicide is never an option and is never the answer as you hurt the ones you leave behind and im always the second option just have to find ways to deal with it and adapt to it and mobility is the main issue for me at the moment but i will call the relivent people to help out with my mobility issues so i wont be in bed all day and can try to get out the flat x
    • Posted

and guys please note suicide is not the answer spread that message to all you know with fibro as so mant people worldwide have taken there own lives cause of this horrible condition but its not the answer if anyone out there has thought about it please talk about it please dont do it
    • Posted

I find if I can get out my husband takes me for a short drive out on a weekend. I find it helps by being out,  your out in other surroundings and out of 4 walls, it certainly helps me when I can get out and helps to lift my spirit On the sunday I found this forum I was very very low infact desperate. just felt I could no longer take no more. Suicide did enter my head but then you stop and think about your loved ones I cant leave my husband behind I stumbled across this forum its been a god send. as I was able to talk to people that have the same condition and fuly understand how your feeling and what your going through it has helped me enormously Im so thankful I found it the people on the forum are great we support each other as best as we can through sharing our experiences of fibro.what we do to try and make our lives more bearable.
    • Posted

Hi Kaz

I really feel for you about the way your feeling right now,

I know it's very hard and extremely painful and very easy to become depressed as it seems to be a circle that we keep reliving,

Please talk to your GP about how your feeling suicidal thoughts of any kind are not normal and you appear to be very low at the moment,

Your among friends here but professional help is very important

Sending you gentle hugs.

• Posted

Hi Leona putting fibro to 1 side Ive had a few rough weeks with different things going on in my life. Ive suffered with depression for a while since having fibro its made it worse. I had a chat to my gp when I saw her last month shes keeping a very close eye on me. I wouldnt do anything because I love my husband too much I know the full impect it would have on him. he is what keeps me going, and chatting to you ladies also especially to do with the fibro is a very big help. Im a fighter Ive battled through many things.its just the fibro hasnt helped the depression.onwards upwards I will get through it. Thank you for your concern take care gentle hugs 
    • Posted

Keep fighting Kaz. I have had some major personal battles in my life, and right now I am hanging on by my finger tips......but I will not give in! I am having a really bad afternoon, having over done it this morning, cleaning and tidying before my line manager and HR person come out tomorrow! I am not house proud (thank goodness) but I thought I should tidy up a bit! I am not worried about them coming I have nothing to hide, I just hope the fog that's been so thick this week allows me to say what needs to be said, and I will write things down so I remember what they've said! For now, it's curled up on the sofa with my 3 hot water bottles waiting for the worse back spasm ever to pass! 

Onwards and upwards! 

• Posted

Hope all goes well with your line manager and HR tomorrow. Just be yourself. Stay calm and positive and enjoy your evening.

Gentle hugs wink x

• Posted

We are al here for you Kaz, and I am very happy you found this forum. Keep posting and the support will be there for you.

Gentle hugs wink x

• Posted

Totally agree with you Kaz. Pacing oneself is the way forward.

One day at a time and one chore at a time. We are NOT robots!!!

Gentle hugs wink x

• Posted

Thanks Bee. What would I do without you lovely ladies? 

Gentle hugs back confused

• Posted

Hi Bee how are you doing how was the course? are you getting any sleep we most definitly arnt robots hunlol how did your son get on in his transition day hope the meeting went well at school for all the parents take care gentle hugs xx
    • Posted

Hi pilipala will be thinking of you tomorrow hun hope the meeting goes well for you. keep us posted wount you. I wouldnt of tidied up the house, my view is people take you as they find you, they come to see ou not the house, Youve beaten me on the hot water bottles Ive got 2 on me. as for back spasams ooooh I know all about them they are my nemesis sheer hell the pain with them so really for you. Hope the fog isnt bad for you tomorrow. Write down what you want say then write down what they say at least then you have proof of whats been said on both sides. take care gentle hugs onwards upwards  
    • Posted

Thank you Bee Im so thankful Ive you ladies to chat to, so pleased I found this forum smile take care gentle hugs xx
    • Posted

Thanks Kaz, I haven't tidied up much, but I definitely needed to clear a bit for me! I will post after they have been tomorrow to let you know what happened! Gentle hugs and a restful night to you. Onwards and upwards! X
    • Posted

stupid laptop i meant to say i used to love going out but cant really walk as i tend to fall over as my left leg just gives up on me but with a wheel chair i can go to the car in that and my wife can drive some where i dont care where anywhere would be better then indoors great idea thanks will have a day resting then go for a spin sometime over the weekend
    • Posted

hi kaz wont go down the suicide root as she is strong and is so much stronger than she gives herself credit for just like everyone else is in the fibro club we look out for eachother and support one and other cause we are the only ones who truely understand kaz is a diamond she has helped me accept so much im no longer the person i once was and i need to slow down and take life 1 day at a time and to rest up when im exhausted and not run myself into the ground and to listen to my body when its had enough then rest she helped me come to terms with it and accepet it and to not be in denial so i woll always be greatful to her and will always be her friend and will always stay intouch with her just as i will everyone else but she has become a dear friend and im also glad that she has a supporting husband just like i have a supporting wife we are both lucky dont worry kaz wont think like that cause she has us all and shes not the type to take her life as she is more stronger than that and believe me it wont happen its just figure of speech she only thought about it but not in a way that she thought about doing it shes to strong for that 
    • Posted

Thinking and praying for you at the moment Kaz...what on earth would we all do on here without you..you're very special and precious to us all, what you have to say to us all is most encouraging, caring and very important....chin up...half full glass and all...do hope things get better for you really soon. We love you...here is a little pick me up photo,..be blessed..have a better day today....:-) xx
    • Posted

Thank you so much christine what youve said means alot to me, Im so grateful I have you girls to chat to, you really do help to lift my spirits your agreat bunch of ladies. take care gentle hugs have alovely daysmile
    • Posted

Morning Bee how are you? thinking of you today hope all goes well with your meeting hun. let me know how it goes take care gentle hug xx
    • Posted

morning derek how are you today hope your pain has eased a little for you. I hope you will be able to go for a drive at the weekend it will do you good to get out. it will help to lift your spirits, it does me when I go out. having a wheel chair will be a greta help to you I wouldnt be with out mine.it means we can get out about. My left leg is very weak I have fallen a few times, my balance isnt brill. but as I keep saying upwards onwards take each day as it comes battle on. take care gentle hug
    • Posted

Hi Kaz. I too have been awake  for absolutely ages , but it was a beautiful sunrise this morning! 

I have spent my time writing what I need to say in the meeting this morning, and that has been good use of my time. I am very stiff and painful this morning and my tinnitus is awful, never mind, I am what I am! One good thing about them coming here is that they will see how far I live from work, it's over an hour and quarter's drive, I struggle to go shopping fifteen minutes up the road these days! The joys of living in the countryside.

Must go and have a shower now, I will post after they have been. Wishing everyone a relatively pain free morning. Gentle hugs!

• Posted

Hi Pillpala Its was good for them to see how long your drive to work is.That shud of made them see things better what its like for you getting to work. could you do any shopping on line, I do my food shop on line once a week and I get anything I need and want off line now as I cant walk round shops any more. some of the shops I like going into arnt big enough for wheel chairs.I would love to live in the country side, I love the country side and the sea also. I have had tinnitus all week you have my every sympathy its awful I wake up stiff every morning I cant sit too long or I stiffen up and cant move. we cant help how we are unfortunatly we just have to go with the flow and take each day as it comes take care gentle hugs x so pleased the meeting went well for yousmile
    • Posted

just got up as was in agony this morning but im a bit better now still have pain all over but not as bad as earlier will love to get out this weekend cant wait and i to have the same issues with my left leg looks like you know exactly what im going through a lot more than you know and i feel so lucky to have a friend like you cause you have helped so much and its comforting knowing that im not alone and your not alone as you will always have me as a friend and i would like to know what you and your husband do when you go out for a drive what sort of places do you go to
    • Posted

Hi Derek we love the country side so we have a drive out into the country side. their is a small antique centre a few miles from where we  live so we have a drive their and have a coffee. we love the seaside but its a 2hour drive if we go their we have to stay in a BB as the journey knocks me about..we also like canals dave pushes me along the tow path at the 1 canal we go to their is a shop so we treat ourselves to a icecream. sorry to hear you were in agony this morning, but pleased its easing off for you. my left leg isnt good I have to drag it some days and put all my weight on my right leg. I have a walking sick and walking frame to walk with. Im so glad weve all got each other on here to help us all get through each day take care gentle hug 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.