Hi beautiful Fibro-friends, thanks for all your support..

Posted , 8 users are following.

This is for you..have a lovely day and be blessed :-) xx

6 likes, 70 replies

70 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you Christine...looking at your picture and greeting makes me feel peaceful and relaxed. We are blessed with living on such a beautiful planet. It is nice to be reminded when we are all suffering in our different ways.

Meg

🌺

• Posted

morning Meg how are you? hope your not in too much pain. you are right we do live on a beautiful planet. Where I live I can get out into the country side which I love, Im 2hr drive from the sea side. My favourite place in the UK is devon every where you go in devon its green fields every where the people are so friendly. I would like to live their If we could afford to move.my husband loves Ireland he would like to go back their for a visit. Hope you have a lovely day today take care gentle hug
    • Posted

Hi christine how are you its 6.45 in the uk. Ive been up since 4.20 unable to sleep. its suppose to be nice in the uk today I hope so Ive got washing to do. whats the weather like with you. hope you have alovely day take care gentle hugsmile
    • Posted

Good Morning Kaz, so sorry to hear you are waking so early, hope you can enjoy the beautiful English day today. Devon certainly is a beautiful place, amazing scenery. I am like you I love to be by the sea. Pain up a little today, not too bad. Hugs back.
    • Posted

Hiya kaz, it's cold outside 9 degrees Celsius, we have just had a young couple from church over to dinner..made a curry in the slow cooker too easy and a chocolate mousse for  dessert-even easier..yum yum..it's 20 to 10 pm now..just going to bed..hope you've had a realy good sleep  Kaz...be blessed..have a lovely day ..:-) xxx
    • Posted

Hi Christine Hope you have agood nights sleep. its 1.50 in the afternoon here in the uk its sunny but not too hot. I love choclate mousse but not curry. I tto have a slow cooker and use mine all the time, I wouldnt be with out it. I didnt sleep last night was up all night husband was snoring so that didnt help. in the end I got up at 4. feeling tired drained so wil have a lie down in a miniute.take care gentle hugs  smile
    • Posted

afternoon meg the sun is shinning which is great as Ive managed to get my washing out to try. I would live in devon tomorrow if I could, its the 1 place Ive visted that I feel really at home in. as for the sea Ive loved it from a small child Im in pain with my back but ploding on through it. onwards upwards battle on. take care gentle hugssmile
    • Posted

Poor you Kaz, sleep is what gets me through my day....I really hope you get some soon, if my husband snores I just go into the one of our spare rooms .lol.....the only thing with that is..he has to come and literally wake me in the morning..a nice thing I reckon...shows how the Amitriptyline works so well for me...couldn't live without my slow cooker either..makes yummy ginger Pud too...luv cooking. I use at least 3 times a week in winter..perfect for soups and pulled pork too....it's 8.20am..the weather is going to be 12degrees Celsius today..no wind...lovely and sunny too...yay..another nice winters day .hope you have a really nice day today or my tomorrow..be blessed...:-) xxx
    • Posted

morning christine its 8 oclock in the morning here in the uk, the sun is out and shinning brightly.I would do anything for a decent nights sleep, I had 3hrs sleep last night, the night before none at all. hope you have alovely weekend christine take care  gentle hugssmile
    • Posted

Poor you, sorry to hear about your back pain, it is so tiring. Some days I spend most of the day with a heat pack at my back. Do hope with rest and heat your back gets better.

• Posted

Thank you Meg pain just wears you down so much.Ive just brought 2 more hot bottles and some wheat bags soon every part on me will be coveredlol hope your not in too much pain hope you have a good weekend take care gentle hugs
  • Posted

Hi christine how are you today? hope your not in too much pain. I managed to sleep for 7 hrs last night thats good for me havnt slept that long in over a year? hope your having alovely day take care gentle hugssmile 
    • Posted

I am feeling great Kaz, the only little issue at the moment is my OA fingers, but I have some excellent cream and support gloves...yay..

sooo good to hear you got 7hrs sleep, wow! well done you...you really notice it the next day fir sure..hooe it continues...we have had our littke grandson today...my friend us quite a renowned artist...she is painting a portrait if him..they were over taking photos today..we had a lovely time...he is only 3 at the end of July...going on 4... such a delight...at least when he starts school I'll have him in the lounge still....even though it's only on the wall..be bossed with great sleep Kaz and have a lovely day.....:-) xxx it's 1/4  past 6pm here, just relaxing watching the news..sometimes it's just not worth watching....all doom and gloom.:-(

• Posted

Morning Christine its 9.35 in the morning UK time. Im so pleased to hear you are feeling great, its so lovely to hear and very positive when you hear that some one is doing well it gives hope for us all. How lovely to have a potrait done of your grandson, you will always have him near you  I think its alovely idea having that done of your garandson..I only had 3hrs sleep last night my dog woke me up crying, I couldnt get back off so Im walking around half asleep this morning? hope youve had a lovely day, hope you get plenty of zzzzzzz take care christine gentle hugssmile 
    • Posted

Poor you Kaz....fancy that....finally having a sleep...and the precious dog wakes you up, crying..aaaw...hope the dog is ok...there nithing worse than feeling like a zombie all day from lack of sleep...I've had those issues for years-diagnosed 24 yrs ago and had issues 10 yrs before that..it comes and goes now..like remission/flare ups, which although their bad..I know they will go away...so there is light at the end of the tunnel...I know of others over here with the same experiences...it must be sooo very hard for these young mums to go through this...it just amazes me how they must cope...be blessed Kaz..have a lovely day today...:-) xxx
    • Posted

Thank you Christine We all need a good nights sleep,especially with having to cope with this condition.charlie is a sleep I will get ana early night hope for a better night tonight. Hopefully in time the sleep will get better. I agree with you it must be so hard for people with who have this condition and youngsters to cope with bless em. Im trying to do some jobs, Im just having  a rest in between them. take care christine gentle hugs xx hope you have had a lovely day. xxsmile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.