Hi everyone

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just wondering how everyone is getting on.

Continue to share your tips please.

All help and advice anyone can give helps us all and its so good to read how others are getting on

0 likes, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

ok, good will try them, having quorn cottage pie tonight.  Asked about my band fill not sure when I'm having it, could be 7th September after my holiday.  I love Kievs so yes good suggestion.  Well I haven't walked for the past two days due to the weather [pooring it down] but I have been really mindful of my food.  lost another 1.5lb this week irrespective of my binge on Friday.  Maybe it wioll catch me up!! lol.  How about you?
    • Posted

Well done

I've been comforting last night and had a blue ribband bar. Think its the weather keep changing its depressing lol

Bought these for the kids instead so that if I get desperate for a sweet treat there a bit filling and only 90 or 99 calories.

I made shepherds pie with the quorn mince last night tasted good. (Not as tasty as lamb but not as fattening either)

Keep at it your doing great.

Not weighed myself got my appointment through for 20 August hopefully lose a substantial amount by then.

• Posted

Hi How are you?

I am really struggling now to keep my weight steady, no restriction so I am sticking with small plates.  I go on holiday in 2 weeks, I dont get another fill until September, I'm worried that I'm going to put my weight back on!  Killing the gym like a banshee! lol, first session this week weight training I cant wait hopefully focus me.  Its like total will power at the moment!

Jo

• Posted

I know how you feel.

I've gone to pot last few days. I haven't got any restriction and just been being good and cutti down but it was my daughter birthday yesterday and had pizza n cake and had quite a lot (actually thought I'd get a stuffy feeling of bread stodging me and I'll stop but nothing happened) was surprised.

Trying to have a good day today just a couple of coffees and some lentils later. Only other problem is taking kids to the coast for few days tomorrow and food won't be too healthy there either,I am going to take some healthy options of apples n stuff with me though.

Hope you manage to get back on track :D

• Posted

me too, I find that eating chicken or turkey works boring I know, with a tiny bit of sauce dry protein becomes boring!  have a fish tomorrow, if you take the batter off or most of it you can have a large one there is hardly anything in white fish, have it with mushy peas and you will be fine :-) Jo
  • Posted

Hi everyone

Hope ur all well.

Just need a bit of support.

Since going away for a few days with the kids at the beginning of the month I seem to have gone a bit to pot.

Haven't had restriction anyway but started falling into nad habits n eating wrong thing.

My youngest sleeps late and likes to have movie night so all the snacks,popcorn, crisps n chocolate have been around. And I've endulged.

Trying to get back on the bandwagon again and asked my daughter to help if she sees me heading for or asking for wrong food to stop me.

Got my check on 20 hope I've lost some

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.