Hi everyone I've had trouble with my ears for a month or so.

Posted , 4 users are following.

My doctor seems to think I it's ETD and has given me a course of antibiotics.If anything I feel worse since taking them.The next step according to the doc is steroid nasal spray.Has anyone had any success with this.I know I haven't had this very long but I feel terrible.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I was just researching on etd and was wondering if you ever tried or heard of the eustachi which pumps air up your nose opening the eustachi tube dysfunction. I'm thinking of buying as I'm on the desperate side. Wanted to know if anybody tried or used it. Says it is also returnable. Thanks.

• Posted

Not heard of this as I'm quite new to all this.Feeling low this morning my eyes feel sore and my head feels all heavy again.I felt slightly better yesterday,but I have a headache again this morning and I feel panicky am I going crazy? Sorry to be such a wimp

• Posted

Oh no so sorry as I know this is miserable. If you search the web you can bring this up which is called " Eustachi" which blows up into your nose opening the euschsti tubes.

Sometimes I wake up and forget I have it.

Have no headaches or heaviness in my head and the clicking in ear is not as bad as before just when I blow my nose and feel it crackle. If this goes on longer than 3 months I'm considering the balloon dilation as my insurance with pay 100% as my ent Doesn't believe in the tubes as he says they sometimes fall out and not as effective as the balloon dilation. Know there will be several tests involved but my Medicare doesn't hit till 9/01 and I will have two insurances but hope it doesn't come to that as that is my last resort. Did you ever consider that for yourself? I really feel for you and must just be so upsetting. I'll will pray the best for you and all of us who have it I wish everyone no more pain and a speedy recovery and will keep you updated as well as you. Take care Denise. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.