Hi, Hypoglycemia? Is that blood sugar? Feeling light head

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi.

Off and on i have this REAL lightheaded feeling, short of breath and crave some sort of heavy protein? I wondered if its iron being low due to the heavy periods but what is this hypoglycemia people talk about? Its always in the mornings too.....

I had a particularly weird period finish a few days ago, was wayy to early, one HORRIFIC heavy bleed day then just stopped day 3 and that was it! Plus i had pimples all the way through, so i know its all hormone related..

Anyway im COUNTING THE MINUTES till Burgerfuel opens cause im just absolutely craving a burger! I weigh next to nothing right now too. But yes the heavy feeling in head and light headedness/lethargic is particularly bothersome today. On the upside though.. my gastro problems, have subsided ... i suppose allowing the head and dizzy thing to take over (how nice of it to push aside one sympton just to allow another one in grrrrr)

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Cortisol levels need  to be checked
    • Posted

Thanks Lisa . I can tell you they will be through the roof. I'm as high strung as they come. I will enquiry though next time at dr's
  • Posted

Yeah the pimples, I was worse than a teenager at times. That does very better though.

I don't know what the hunger is about. You are lucky being slim.

I was thankful that I was pretty slim and the fittest I'd ever been in my early 40s. It didn't stop me putting on a stone and a half though, so be careful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.