Hi I had a laproscopic sacrohysteropexy last week and am getting back pain and I'm worried

Posted , 6 users are following.

Am worried I overdid walking on day 6 and now backache worried that I have upset operation

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Listen to Matron she is a star !! But just rest now and and take it easy ! Our body is very good and letting us know when we have overdone it so enjoy a sofa day X
  • Posted

Thanks so much everyone for your support. Especially matron you are fab!!
    • Posted

Thank you but we are a really good supportive forum and happy to help. Keep in touch x
  • Posted

Listen to matron sarah, she has been invaluable with her advise. Listen to your body too and make sure you put yoiurself 1st for a change.Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.