hi I have copd and emphysema I'm on oxygen 16hrs day as oxygen levels or sats never go above 82% anyone else have this ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Was diagnosed with copd 2008 and emphysema but what is a. Downer 2003 had 3 blood clots right leg.D.V.T also P.E.blood. Clot on lung. I've had oxygen for 3yrs now does anyone else. Have this? I do also have a lot of other horrid things going on health wise. I seem to get over one thibg then bamm something. I almost died in August I had bad sickness and diarrhoea bring up black stuff after 12hrs rang ambulance it was black blood and I'd lost 4 pints!! It was a peptic ulcer no idea how I got it I thought ulcers were through booze I don't drink they said it wasn't. Booze ? I won't bore u folks as I have loads of other crap wrong lol u seem nice guys all in same boat just. Wondered if anyone else is on oxygen?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi jen and val hope this finds u both feeling well. I thought 10 yrs gap kids was good now it is ones 36yr and other26yr lol the 36yr old causes me more worry than the younger lol. thanks for your messages i was feeling pretty sh...ty lol and damm i have to take the horrid tablet again in the morning have to take 30minutes before other meds have to be sitting up have to drink alot of water to get it to stomach asap gawd blimey mate it never stops. well as usual i havent done anything much today oh im lying iwent out in the car for half hour lol highlight of the week lol. had a proper chat with hubby today what with breathing and leg i know its wheelchair time ive been trying to avoid it but uindoors i have to hold radiator to get up then hold every wall to get to loo or kitchen ive rtead a bit about posing ops and it says you will need wheelchair majorirty of time so i feel because its been left so many years with drs telling me its just the d.v.t. i feel the damage is done well as i always say could be worse anyway speak soon take care love lorraine xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.