Posted , 13 users are following.

Happy New Year...

how are yall doing?

i pray yall are ok ...

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I went to the store by myself today. It was only 3 minutes from my home and I only got 1 item with no line. But, I haven't gone anywhere alone since I had that migraine aura which scared the pants off of me.

• Posted

Thank you, friend!

It seems so small, but when I think of everything that has happened these past two months, it seems monumental.

• Posted

you're doing great! we can not let this dictate our lives to the point that we dont have one! keep going strong my friend

• Posted

HNY!

I feel old, tired, anxious, achey... so I have now come to the conclusion that someone has switched my body without me knowing 3 or 4 years ago... and I want it back asap!! 😦

Hope your New Year is starting off better than mine girls as at 46yrs old I feel around 100 and that I should be expecting my telegram from the queen any day now!! πŸ˜„

Love and best wishes to all.

AJ. xx

• Posted

Here's your sister! This is so frustrating, In the 2 years since Peri began, I've gone from a relatively healthy 46 year old mother of 5 with happy kids and hubby to what I can only describe as a crying Moaning wreck who's convinced all the doctors are wrong and I'm going to pop off any second! I WANT ME BACK !!!

• Posted

I hear ya it truly is soul destroying.

Im a mother of 5 and grandmother to 3.

Had 10 years of the worst peri. Now 6 months post. Im sad to say i thought it would get better. It hasnt.

Im 51. My digestive issues although awful in peri seemed to have gotten worse post. I did not think it was possible. I have awful acid reflux right now. Amongst other things x

• Posted

Oh god... you're right, the acid is awful!! Gaviscon is my new best friend at the mo! Everything i eat gives me acid... 😦

Christmas was a nightmare as so much lovely food = so much bloomin' acid!

xx

• Posted

happy new year pam! I have had a great one so far lol. today I was able to deep clean my whole house with no problem until I fell off the step ladder and hurt my back and hip. however, I was done by then, just putting things up. it feels so good to have a super clean house lol. hope you all have wonderful days ahead πŸ˜ŽπŸ™‚

• Posted

Yesterday was not too bad now today just awful. Anxious, dizzy, had a real bad head spell tonight whereby it felt like I was going to wither pass out or have a seizure. It also felt like my legs were like cement and were not connected to my body. I was so hoping 2019 was going to start out uneventful. But not so. Makes me sad and scared. Just want my hormones to balance out!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.