Hi, Menapause Misery

Posted , 9 users are following.

I've suffered ALL perimenopause symptoms  for 7 years including crying everyday now into 8th year & menapause has arrived, surely crying for 8 years is abnormal!!! I would not wish this on my worst enemy. I feel Robbed of my creativity, joy, peace & hope. Having to force myself to function as a normal human being. Struggle just to do ordinary things, gained alot of weightt, mood swings, headaces, nightmares, aggresive, tearful, anxious, lost interest in everything and all the things I loved doing, no passion, no desire, talk to people and don't know what I'm saying sometimes, insomia, depession, had the memory loss & forgetfulness, lost interest to do my hair, make-up, just chuck anything on as long as it's clean, every thing feels like it's a hard slog and effort. The list goes on.

WHEN,WHEN will this END? MISS being vibrant, fun. laughing, enthusiasm, creativity and lots of other good things.

Tried over the counter vitamins ect, doctor told me dangers of HRT and gave me anti-depressant,s which I haven't taken do not want to get addicted. I thank the Lord God for carrying me through this nightmare, without Him I would be on my sofa each and everyday crying and given up. 

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Hun

Me too year 4 I've just found a healer called Beverley runner who does hair analysis tests there not cheap but when ur going insane as we are it's worth the money cost around £300 but ur hair has 500 different tests on to tell you where ur body is out of sink what's it's lacking in or has too much of etc I'm waiting on my results she had a clinic in Liverpool como and Somerset go on line look for the A team autism related info etc and it's all there called quantum hair analysis X you need to take caco powder drink lots of green juice filled with magnesium rich foods warm water fresh lemon each day and take maca vits xx good luck babe hang in there and no HRT it's not good x

• Posted

Hi Debbie,

Thank you so much for your kind encouragement. I was at my wits end when I posted message yesterday, needed to know if there was any one else going through the same things as me or if I was going crazy. I have very healthy diet and drink lots of wayer and green tea ect. I  will look into the hair analyses. I hope that all will go well for you and you discover the right treatment/help.

God bless.x 

• Posted

Hi Hun don't give up hope do what you need to do to feel better I suggested not to do HRT as I watched a doc on it and basically it's pot luck if it helps or not as it just tops up ur oestrogen to the max it dosent level it out so its at a consistency that keeps u calm X I tried soya milk and it seemed to help for a bit then faded out good luck stay strong x
  • Posted

Hun don't to anti depressants they numb every emotion u have I did try them as I was at the end of the line took them for 9 months they do stop anxiety but they stop u feeling anything at all so I just stopped taking them if you can try to exercise read meditate anything that makes ur day easier I'm still struggling a lot but I'm hoping that my hair analysis test gives me some answers X keep posting Hun talking to others like you helps x
    • Posted

Totally wrong advice just saying Ssris are the way forward
  • Posted

Take the HRT and the anti-depressant, it's not addictive.  Stop suffering.
  • Posted

Hi karen

so totally agree with cazjaz and Jackie. 

Stop suffering and give it a go!.

• Posted

Drs have their personal biases and sometimes it is against hrt.  You need to do your own research reading medical research papers - not just blogs and those websites that want to sell you something else instead.

Dr should have told you all the good things about hrt too, and that the risks are very minor in comparison.  Yet, you happily take these other drugs which are not natural to your body and have their own health risks, while hrt is natural to your body.

All this suffering is stupid.  Not only are you messing up your life but those in relationships with you too.

• Posted

Hi Sheryl,

Thanks for your message, I did do my own research on HRT and AD.

Dr didn't want to give me HRT because of previous medical history and recent breast biopsy.

You are right, this menopause can mess with people and relationships

if you allow it to, I love the people in my life too much to make them suffer for something that is not their fault, hence I posted my message so I could find others who may be going through the same as me.

Joy & Peace 

• Posted

Hi karen

Im in year 8 and ao could have written your post. Ive been on an AD for a year and it did get me through a very rough time. Im weaning off it in the new year to see how I go. Im in the sofa today crippling nausea. Does any one else here suffer nausea!!!!

I was supposed to be going to church today but my husband has gone by himself. It is truly an horrendous time of life but I would say do what works for you wether that be hrt or ADs. You wont know till you try xx

• Posted

I'm always vomiting especially in the morning I call it my morning sickness bloody hate it as only sick bile up in the mornings. It started when I was Peri and still going on post meno
    • Posted

Oh no really. Its awful

I get it in bouts seems to carry on throughout the day. Just been and bought some pepto bismol. Hope it eases. Its making me miserable sad

• Posted

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for you reply and that you understand what it's like. I'm so sorry that you have also been going through the same as me and  for the same length of time as well.  It can make you feel so desperate at times. I've also had some bouts of nausea thankfuly not much.  Glad that the AD helped you, I am not against them, I  just couln't face the possible side affects of AD that I was precribed , as they were quite severe.

I really do hope, that you will feel alot better very soon, and are restored to good health.

When this is over, I'm throwing a great big party to celebrate & say 'Alleluya and Good Ridance to the Menopause lol  :-)

Abundant Blessings xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.