Hi new here and hoping for a chat about my chest /breast pains😥

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all I suffered my first panic attack last year and since then all has been constant trips to docs with worry about my heart as it was racing so fast have had ecgs done and blood tests etc which were all fine but now for last month or so I have what feels like a really bruised breastbone and shooting pains in my left breast the docs have said its prob related to anxiety or the fact I have really bad shoulder knots and the pain can radiate has anyone else had this I'm so scared my heart will fail it's getting me really down now pls help x

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm the same as you
    • Posted

Hi Sharon! Really?? I'm just so scared I feel like someone is sitting in my chest the docs gave assured me nothing is wrong but I'm getting so worried about it all do you have bad shoulder knots too that cause pain at the front? X
    • Posted

Hi

And oh yes I have been suffering chest discomfort since 2011 and it's horrible drs tell me ur ok but I still panic and I suffer anxiety and panic attacks

• Posted

Yes me too it's these pains they just stab and shoot and because they are in my breast I'm convinced I'm ill I hate feeling like this I'm usually so upbeat x
  • Posted

Anxiety all over , it's hard I'm on a year and half been suffering all sorts in that time it's all anxiety if your worried see a Dr that's what there there for people with anxiety think that there a pain going to Dr's every other day but that's what there they're for I have chest pain on and off at the moment I'm freaking bout lumps in my arm but it might be just fat , I some times feel I'm going to stop breathing it an odd feeling when that happens this forum is grate to get reassurance from then you can relate to other people about what they have , it will start to get easier it won't go it will just slow down keep your chin up
    • Posted

Thankyou Paul I've been to docs and nurse and they say it's likely to be muscular but I can't see how a knotted shoulder can cause all this pain it's getting me so upset I too have a funny sensation that I'm gunna stop breathing sometimes right before I drop off to sleep and wake up with a jolt all panicky x
    • Posted

I'm like that , at first when this all started the chest pain was due to inflamed cartilage apparently but it wasn't didn't know what was going on till I round this forum I did type in Google my symptoms big mistake that was
    • Posted

I'm terrible for Google I'm going to try to not look anymore now I've found everyone here thank god it will hopefully help me x do you think my shoulder knots could cause these pains?
    • Posted

Yeah it could be but anxiety could be making it worse more you think about it the more u get it
    • Posted

I know Thankyou so so much Paul I'm so very glad I found this forum! I do hope that you will feel better too
  • Posted

I had the exact same thing and now it is over. The chest pain and shooting pain in my breasts. I though it is breast cancer. Had a mamography and it was all ok. So pleas stop visiting doctors for some times and see how it goes. The cruel anxiety can cause  a lot symptoms that we dont know of.
    • Posted

Thankyou I'm just so so frightened it's that ...... I get the nurse to check my breasts as I'm so scared I'm not doing it right and she said they all seemed fine, this forum has been a godsend to find I'm hoping these pains are due to my knotted shoulders ?
  • Posted

Same here emma,its like you have all symptoms of a heart problem,fast heart,chest pain,back pain,shoulders,i have all of them it sucks i think something is wrong with my heart too
    • Posted

I just want them to stop I'm getting myself so do worked up Thinking that I'm ill it's so hard I can't get it into my head that this is normal and there be nothing wrong x
    • Posted

Yeaa exactly im you even when doctors say you are ok but you are sure there is something that they couldnt find

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.