Hi new here and hoping for a chat about my chest /breast pains😥

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all I suffered my first panic attack last year and since then all has been constant trips to docs with worry about my heart as it was racing so fast have had ecgs done and blood tests etc which were all fine but now for last month or so I have what feels like a really bruised breastbone and shooting pains in my left breast the docs have said its prob related to anxiety or the fact I have really bad shoulder knots and the pain can radiate has anyone else had this I'm so scared my heart will fail it's getting me really down now pls help x

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Emma!!

Can you do that for me?

Just waint! I dont know I ve been there and remember not listening to anybody saying that is anxiety I just kept visiting doctor and there was not result. I thought people do not understand what im going through. I thought i would die soon and all these people regret that didint listen to what i was saying about my health problems. Please stay there and try to just wait if you cant distract yourself.

Just tell yourself that good days will come and this will finish. There is no doubt about it.

Hugs

• Posted

Bless you x this forum has actually been so so helpful your all so lovely I think it's worse at the mo as my dear nan has had a stroke this year and it's really difficult at the moment so she is constantly in my mind I promise I will try to keep focused x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.