Hi so glad I found this sight

Posted , 7 users are following.

But does anyone else have dizzy spells frequently amongst alot of other sypmtoms Ive found this one the worse

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes dizzy, loss of imbalance was my first systoms, this year I have tingling in my hands and feet. This is horrible what woman have to go threw!!
  • Posted

Hi Donna, I suffer from dizziness everyday, mot of the day.  It's not the spinning kind but more imbalance.  I find it sometimes feels worse if sitting still in a cafe or restauranr, sometimes need to walk arounf at work.  This symptoms is really freaking me out.  I'm 51, had really heavy bleeding for a couple of years but no bleeding since January this year.

I can't drive at the moment either because of imbalance, agitation & anxiety, if you come across a remedy, please..please pass it on.

Hope we get over this stage of life soon!

Sending you positive vibes x

• Posted

Hi I take a natural remedy called verifree you can buy it from amazon it doesnt cure the problem but helps ease   the symptoms it does work for me and gives me some relief let me know if you try it and it works for you xx
    • Posted

Hi Donna, I'll google this & look into it, I'd try anything that can help with this feelin. Do you know what causes the balance problem. I've spoken to other females wh are going through peri & they mostly suffer with hot flushes x
    • Posted

Hi  there are lots of us who suffer with dizziness and balance problems were not alone I get the odd hot flush but not as bad as some people guess we all suffer with different things at different times let me know how you get on x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.