Hi Tess starting a new page!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Ses, Linda, Di & Everyone

Well you did well to have all those girls staying over! No wonder you are feeling it today. I hope the pains in your neck get better soon. It is a shame your daughters dad spoilt it by not sending her a card. Like you said he doesn't deserve to be called a dad after the death threats he did to you.

I do feel for you as you have enough going on with the Fibro and everything else without the added stress! :cry:

Give yourself an early night and rest as best as you can. :lol: My toe has still been feeling strange again today. I am having to be very careful how I walk on it. If I haven't heard anything from hosp in about a week and half time will ring my gp.

Been trying hard to fit in my exercises all nine of them three times a day.

Managed three times yesterday and might achieve it again today as haven't been far over the weekend. Stewart has been working overtime so I have had plenty of me time.

Still waiting for my new little granddaughter to make an appearance only seven days to go now! She has a long last turned the right way so my daughter could have a normal labour this time if all goes well.

Well take care everyone and talk again soon.

Love Tess x x

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Ses, Linda, Helen, Di and everyone!

Thanks Ses! Molly will be five in December. Amy has involved her throughout the pregnancy and she was the one who chose the name Sophie and Amy chose Grace as a second name. We have all been trying to keep her involved. It will be difficult for her being on her own for nearly five years and then a new baby come. Amy is like me she will keep her involved and they have already agreed they will do the wet nappies and give Andrew her partner the dirty ones! :cry: It does bring back memories as Amy was 7, Andrew 6, and Claire 3 when I had my twins. Amy was like a little mother to them and a good help. It is hard when you have a lot of children but I have always made sure they all have their own special time with me. Even now I try to go and see them all regularly and try help them all out! :lol:

If your thyroid levels change quite frequently then i think it is right they see you three monthly. A year is too long. Don't know what doctor is going to do with mine on Friday. :cry: Will have to wait and see.

Well got to go now as need to get Molly from school later. :lol: Take her home ready to wait for her new little sister to arrive.

I am having an exercise free day today. Didn't hardly get any sleep all night and feel I derserve it. :cry:

Well take care everyone :lol:

Love Theresa x x

• Posted

Hi Tess, Ses and everyone,

Congratulations, Tess on the safe arrival of baby Sophie!! Its these things that make everything worthwhile. Don`t over stretch yourself, you need all your energy just to enjoy these special first few weeks!

Ses, I have just been put on Venlafaxine (about 6 weeks ago) It was a struggle for the first few days, but GP halved the dose and I built up gradually. It was well worth it as apart from the depression, the groggy feeling that I used to wake up with that lasted all morning, has gone completely. I think the last one I had didn`t mix very well with the

low dose of Amitriptyline that I take for the fibro. There are some pretty scary posts about Venlafaxine on Patient UK, but as I trust my GP`s judgement I stuck with it. It has also been difficult finding a pain killer for the OA as some of them do not mix well with the Amitrityline either. Oh the joys of this condition! Lol

Hoping to go to London for the day tomorrow with my daughter, it has become an annual thing for us, she does some xmas shopping and then takes me to Harrods. Last year was the first since my diagnosis and I was nowhere near as bad then as I am now! So hope I manage ok. She knows her way around London very well and has worked out our route with as little walking as possible.

Well take care everyone and hope the pain is not too bad. Keep us up to date with sophie`s progress Tess and all the best to your daugter.

Love Linda

• Posted

hi tess,linda ses and everyone

sorry not been on been really ill had to get doc out yesterday she says it was a virus and i would feel it worse cause of the fibro.... i had a terrible migraine i was rolling about the bed and she told me to take paracetomol.. but.... i stayed with it and although i feel light headed today i do feel better.... congratulations on the new arrival sophie must be a popular name thats the third new baby i have heard.. hope ur hip is ok ses as i do understand how u feel... the doc also said i hear u had a good visit at the hospital was i to jump up and down and be pleased i have fibro lol... anyway less of my moaning...

hope u all have a good day... diane x

• Posted

Hi Linda, Di, Ses, Helen and Everyone!

Thanks Linda for your congratulations and thanks Di as well. Was I tired last light lol. Started falling asleep on sofa just at 8 and couldn't keep my eyes open so went to bed. Slept from nine until five this morning lol. Not slept like that in a long while so some good came from staying up the whole night before :lol:

Downside was at 5 woke with bad headache but took some tablets and went back to bed. Pleased to say its cleared now. Think shall still have early night.

Hope you have a lovely day in London Linda and not too tiring for you!

You deserve a day out for you! Its good your daughter has sorted out a route with not too much walking.

Poor you Di migraines are the worse! :cry: I can cope with other pains but hate migraines lol. :cry: Glad you feeling a bit better now lol.

Hope your hip is not hurting too much today Ses!

Going to see Molly and Sophie later! :lol:

Love Tess x x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.