high ESR COUNT what does it mean

Posted , 58 users are following.

recent blood test shows ESR 60 mm/hr what does this mean

6 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi ,my father has esr74 mm/hr. His age is 52. He had uric acid 8.8 which is reduced to 7.2 in the recent test done. He has inflammation in his body which causes itching. Esr 74 is it something that I need to worry about.??
    • Posted

Plz give him More and more Fresh Fruits especially Cherries, Avocado, Orange atc, very helpful to reduce Inflamtion from body and beside this Flex Seeds at Lunch Time in Fresh Vegatble & Fruit Salads, Avoid Full Fat Dairy and Always use low fat , Try to Cut 100% Sugar and Pumpkin Seeds and Flex Seeds , both are very beneficial. Daily Intake in normal Quantity. and take Ginger Tea wd Honey and Garlic and Lemon Juice also very beneficial.

May Allah Paak bless him and every one Good Health, Ameen Ameen..

• Posted

My age is 64, ESR 72, taking mild antibiotics for seasonal cold - pl guide, whether it is high on account of antibiotics effects.
  • Posted

My sister ESR level is 90 or TLC is increase with lowest hemoglobin rate she is just 4 year old please For God Sake help me what disease she suffer
  • Posted

Hii Vaithi,

just 4 day ago, my Son whos Age 5 year test reports shows 40 out of 0-20 Normal range. what does its mean, doctor also suggest to do iron Profile and Hb-electrophoresis test bot i dont know what happend with my son

• Posted

Is your wife suffering from RHD Rheumatic heart desease.?
  • Posted

I am 58 years old man and my ESR 18mm/1hr. Is there any problem

• Posted

Hi

Dear i need some guid.. i am 36 year old.. in 2008 i had got knee problem swelling pain and fever.i tested esr it 75.. the i got treates got better now once againg facing knee issue same pain and swelling and tastes so esr is now 42

Please let me know and tell me is it dangerus ?

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

HI, my daughter's age is 2.6years and her ESR count is 50mm/1st hour can anybody plz explain whether it is normal or not? I think it is abnormal .. I have tense too much...

plz advise me

• Posted

MY ESR count is 19 any problem for me plz tell me

• Posted

please replay pls  blood test reports ESR 50 mm/h age 2 year boy .... please send this replay  say/or no  normal what ESR
  • Posted

My  year 13 year old son has been having joint issues for over a year now. It started in his knees and now has progressed into his back. He can barely get up and down, hurts to move or walk. His doctor has been dismissing his problems as mental. So I finally took him to the ER and they did an ESR Test on him and it came out to 19. Do I need to be worried because it is higher than it is supposed to be. All the ER doc said was to have his primary run more extensive tests when we go in next month. Is it safe to wait for a month because he is in a lot of pain at times? Rheumatoid arthritis runs in our family as well as cancer. Should I be worried about his test result of 19?

• Posted

My father ESR level is 80 please tell me whai is this level disease
  • Posted

Hi I am 34 years old. I have tested my ESR in three different diagnostic cetrers in last week and my ESR report is 38, 70 and 65. My weight is not getting loss rather it is increasing rapidly. I have a problem of excessive white discharge. I have normal CBC report also. Via test is also negative. What should i do.

• Posted

The higher your ESR the more inflammation you have in your blood , and the more pain you may have.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.