HIV RISK / Transmission

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I? am a female and about 2 months ago I? had a small encounter with a guy friend . Basically what happened was , I? was on my period and had in a tampon and had no intentions on having sex with him which I? didn’t but here’s what happened . Lots of frottage (genital rubbing) to the point where he transmitted trichomoniasis to me which I’ve heard u can get from frottage (correct?) but that’s not my concern . Basically as he got more comfortable he proceeding to try to enter my vagina but I? stopped him. It go to where he was maybe pushing against my Tampon for about 3-5 seconds not long at all cuz I? stopped him, he didn’t try to penetrate or is that considered it? I’m not sure but I? don’t beleive so cuz I? more so just felt pressure of him trying to go in not actually being in but if he was it had to be just a tiny bit .. but I? stopped him after I? noticed and pretty much that was it , we didn’t have sex or nothing jus more so pressure on my vagina opening where he was trying  to get it . But basically about a month later it was rumors going around that he gave HIV to his ex girlfriend and now I’m super scared !! Am I? at risk? Could it have transmitted this way? I? kno u have to have sex which we didn’t but this brief thing that’s happened jus scares me how close I could have been if he did have it , not to mentiOn before the frottage accured I? did notice some Pre-cum. But please help me!! What are my risk ! I’m going crazy I? have nightmares about it I? have anxiety about it and Iran jus awful cuz I? can’t get into the docto right now please let me kno ur opinions, THANKYOU

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am not sure that you can get trichomoniasis through frottage as frottage is the practice of touching or rubbing against the clothed body of another person in a crowd as a means of obtaining sexual gratification.  Were you both undressed and did he actually have skin to skin contact?

If there was skin to skin contact then I would imagine that there is still a small chance that HIV can be passed on through contact with an open wound on the penis or contact with the urethra or rectal membranes. 

I would definitely make an appointment to see the GP as you need reassurance.  Do you have any symptoms that anything may be wrong?

• Posted

It was unprotected naked frottage . He never actually went inside me but he did try , mean his penis did touch like my open but he didn’t actually go inside . 
  • Posted

My opinion is mean and assuring but let me assure you first.

I wouldn't go on as to worrying about hiv. Even if he did and didnt cum in you it would be like 1 in a 10000 chance of ut actually transmitting. My ex who was my fiancee cheated on me with a man and i didnt get no hiv but i would get checked in 3 months cuz thats the window frame for a piece of mind. Also the same with stis. I dont think rubbing would give you trich. However rubbing can give you herpes,genital warts, i think syphilis im not sure but i think it can, and hpv. But the little amount of pre cum it could be possible but low. But i would get checked because some people are unlucky and still get hiv.

And also no offense your gross. Why would you do this with a guy friend? Thats like girl he is going to talk and tell his friends and his friends going to try to be your frienf because your offering the kitty to your friends thats like why ypu worried about hiv and stuff if you put yourself in risk for it thats like me having unprotected sex trying not to get pregnant without being on bc. You sow what you reap you wanna go being a hoe you expose yourself to situations like these. Im talking to you from experience. Not with me but a friend she did the same cheated on her husband with a guy friend he gave her clamydia. Not worth it next time educate yourself about sex before doing it. I had a scare with hiv because my fiancee had cheated on me not because i was sleeping around. Im telling you this as advice.

• Posted

It's up to her who she has sex with, not you. frown

• Posted

OBVIOUSLY. but at least be smart about it. If your going to have unprotected sex with someone your not in a relationship with whose probably having sex with another girl as well. dont be chicken and crying when you know what you exposed yourself too. Just advice. After what happened to my friend. He stopped talking to her after she stopped giving her any. Some guys just dont care . havung safe sex doesnt just consist of wearing condoms its also making sure your profile is clean. Or you would have sex with a guy without asking or looking at his profile? I dont. I know its her choice but cmon she can do better than having sex with friends-.- .
    • Posted

Wifh a friend. You think guys dont talk? They do and a lot.
    • Posted

we didn’t have sex!!! Jus unprotected frottage that’s why I’m here !! If it was sex I️ would know I️ was at risk highly
    • Posted

You keep saying unprotected sex ? Did u not read it clearly it says clearly what exactly happened .
    • Posted

Well you asked for opinions i said mine.. So? Yes but you were talking about pre cum and him trying to get his thing in you. All i am saying is be smarter of who you rub genitials with-.- wear a condom next time but know your still exposed to hpv. And check his profile it would be a shame if you caught something because your putting yourself in this situation. Like girl you can do better than having sex with your friend especially if you heard rumors. I would take this as a time to be smarter about frottage.
    • Posted

I️ just wanted to know my risk for hiv transmission that’s all
    • Posted

Well it's relatively low. Though i still recommend you get checked and maybe not have sex until your clear ..the 4th gen can tell you in like 2-4weeks if you have it or not. But you should be worried about herpes hpv warts and hpv and syphilis too. I would be more worried about that then hiv. If you read more about hpv certain strains cause cancer. Though most of the time it clears on its own some times it wont and then you get dysplasia. Though cervical cancer is usually slow growing. There has been some cases where ladies get it in a year times. Its scary to think about. But that doesnt mean dont have sex but even just genitials touching hpv can spread like that so thats something id worry about. Though most the population has it already has it

• Posted

What is hpv? And the only reason I’m worried about hiv is because I’ve heard later on he had it . Idk
    • Posted

I️ believe my sister got that from her boyfriend when she was pregnant . 
    • Posted

And what about trichomoniasis, planned parent hood said it’s very effective to the vulva, isn’t that rubbing because he really did not go inside if anything maybe not even half his penis he was jus trying but I️ stopped him immediately 
    • Posted

Hpv is the most common sti. Because its so easily transmitted. He needs to get tested. I hope he didnt already know and didnt tell you. But get checked. If your 21 i recommend getting your pap done as well.
    • Posted

You need bodily fluids for trich to transmit so your safe if he didnt get any body fluid on you
    • Posted

No I️ did get trich . I️ went to the doctor and was tested for stds and that’s what came back positive . There was present Precum a little bit .
    • Posted

They looked inside me and said everything looked fine but I️ did test positive for that. I’m jus extremely worried about the HIV part I️ feel like deep down I️ know I’m ok but I️ have anxiety that keep saying what if? And if I️ got trich I️ could get hiv to . I️ kno it dies outside the body but I️ jus have bad anxiety 
    • Posted

Wow. I read only through bodily fluid. And yeah i understand. I had bad anxiety when i figured put my ex had cheated on me with a guy. Because he would actually cum in me. Im not sure about the guys status but he was promiscuous so i assumed the worst. Did he even test for it? Or did the ex test for it? It also depends if she was loyal tol cux you never know if she got it from him or someone else. But i think he should of tested before trying to get at you. Cuz he gave you an std.
    • Posted

He’s in jail and beeen in jail actually not to long after this happened . He said he didn’t have anything I️ did ask but guys lie . Only thing I️ heard was his ex he gave her HIV that’s what I️ heard and that’s why I’m scared even tho we didn’t even have sex
    • Posted

How exactly is it transmissed do you know?
    • Posted

Omg noo thats terrible. Yeah i mean he gave you trich. That is why i dont trust them.But i heard trich is silent in men. Mainly by sex exchanging in bodily fluids, syringes, if you have an open cut and the infected person gets bodily fluid or blood in you it can transmit. Other ways are more rare. But only way you can certainly know is if you get tested

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.