HIV RISK / Transmission

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I? am a female and about 2 months ago I? had a small encounter with a guy friend . Basically what happened was , I? was on my period and had in a tampon and had no intentions on having sex with him which I? didn’t but here’s what happened . Lots of frottage (genital rubbing) to the point where he transmitted trichomoniasis to me which I’ve heard u can get from frottage (correct?) but that’s not my concern . Basically as he got more comfortable he proceeding to try to enter my vagina but I? stopped him. It go to where he was maybe pushing against my Tampon for about 3-5 seconds not long at all cuz I? stopped him, he didn’t try to penetrate or is that considered it? I’m not sure but I? don’t beleive so cuz I? more so just felt pressure of him trying to go in not actually being in but if he was it had to be just a tiny bit .. but I? stopped him after I? noticed and pretty much that was it , we didn’t have sex or nothing jus more so pressure on my vagina opening where he was trying  to get it . But basically about a month later it was rumors going around that he gave HIV to his ex girlfriend and now I’m super scared !! Am I? at risk? Could it have transmitted this way? I? kno u have to have sex which we didn’t but this brief thing that’s happened jus scares me how close I could have been if he did have it , not to mentiOn before the frottage accured I? did notice some Pre-cum. But please help me!! What are my risk ! I’m going crazy I? have nightmares about it I? have anxiety about it and Iran jus awful cuz I? can’t get into the docto right now please let me kno ur opinions, THANKYOU

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I would just go to your GP and ask for every test that he recommends.  Its always better to be safe than sorry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.