Home remedy for Bartholin Cyst

Posted , 84 users are following.

I had a Bartholin cyst, didn't think much of it but then after about 10 days it got very big and became infected. I took a course of anti-biotics and also looked into alternative treatments, the antibiotics seemed to take care of the infection but the fluid in the cyst remained. I also found a very helpful site which suggested camomile with 1 ts witchhazel and 1 tsp tea tree oil, I didn't have any camomile so used camomile tea instead, and then to soak a cotton pad and gently bath the cyst while massaging it. This was wonderfully soothing and did reduce the size of the cyst but again I found that it didn't really get rid of the problem. Some have reported that the cyst has drained by this method but it didn't really work with me that way, reduced but then didn't cure. Then I read somewhere about Serrapeptase, took this twice a day on an empty tummy and within 4 days of taking it the cyst completely disappeared !!! I am so thankful to the american lady who posted this on the internet and hope that this works for others out there, it's a very painful thing to have but SERRAPEPTASE really did help shift it once and for all for me.

Good luck ladies !!!!

6 likes, 137 replies

137 Replies

Next
  • Posted

ive been having the same problem its almost a year now since i realized that the small lump inside me is a bartholin.it is very hard to find witch hazel here in the Philippines, i already tried sitz bath, i also tried the combination of tea tree and calamine lotion but nothing happens, i asked a friend of mine to send me a Silicea pellets and calphos, as i have read from other forums about this, so sad that it took so long for me to have the item since it will be coming from other country, I just wanted to know it an ordinary chamomile tea and a tea tree oil will do, and pls, tell me where can i buy this miracle method serrapeptase, I am so worried right now pls. help me...
    • Posted

Hi, I am also from the Philippines. Suffering from BC for about 3 years now. I noticed mine as a small lump just below the vagina back in college. Not knowing what it was, I just ignored it although I had a hunch that it was indeed a BC bec I was studying Anatomy & Physiology that time. It would always shrink then but in 2012 of December it got bigger and was painful also. I went to the OB right away although a bit hesitant because it was my first time to expose the private part to a doctor. Good thing that she's a very professional OB and after examining it she confirmed that it was a BC. She gave me an option to do Incision & Drainage right then and there OR help myself with an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory. 2-3 days have past still no improvement that's why I came back for an I&D procedure just right at her clinic. Lucky for me I didn't have to pay her anything because she's an OB affiliated in the hospital where I am working. Yes I am a nurse and it's very frustrating that I am a medical practitioner yet I cannot do anything about it but pray. Anyway, after the minor op she just asked me to continue the medications for a week then I am back to my normal condition "down there". But after spending a vacation at around June, it came back and had it drained again by my OB. I didn't know how to thank her because she's so nice and doing everything for free. So that's June 2012 right? At around 4 months after it again came back & had it drained again, but this time she gave me an option if I wanted a marsupialization I was ready for it but it didn't come back after 8months but this time I didn't have it drained by my OB because i'm sick and tired of it so I surfed the net and read about the Silica capsule. I bought a bottle and at the same time I do hot sitz bath so it stopped getting bigger although it had a lump already there was no pain and it didn't get big anymore. So that was the last episode, June 2013 until now as we speak Aug 2014. I thought I could just live with it like that, with a lump but painless until I felt that familiar pain again and noticed it to get bigger and bigger in just 2 days, mind you, when I felt the pain I started with Ibuprofen 400mg every 4hrs right away and yet it got big as an indian mango seed. sad I cried not knowing what to do this time and so I read about Serrapeptase from you guys. While waiting for it since I also bought it online like you, I found courage to lance it myself. Luckily I made it like my OB does. Well with the help of youtube and prayers of course. Now i'm still waiting for the result as to what I did to myself worked or I still need to continue medicating with antibiotics, anti-inflam & that serrapeptase. Oh Lord, please put an end to this ;(
    • Posted

Sister, you are super brave.  Were you successful at getting rid of it?  I read you have used Silica capsules and that held it (made it no bigger).  I have tried this and had similar results but when the stress came on it all went bad.  Quite a few years ago, there were no capsules for sale when I needed it, but spray.  I was so desperate I bought the spray.  I sprayed it into my mouth and then later tried sprary it directly.  It has changed my life.  It is my best friend.  Felt a little one a couple of days ago, sprayed it, less than a day later, totally gone, please try this, it could me answers to your prayers.  I dont worry about capsules, just spray direct onto it.  It always goes away within a week for me.  I have had all sizes from very small to cant walk as tooooooo painful.  The too painful ones is when I didnt have spray in the house to stop it.  I often spray it everytime I go to the toilet.  Often a small sting but doesnt hurt but I know I sprayed at the right point.   I have tried different brands and it doesnt work for me.  Schuessler tissue salts, cleanser and conditioner silica 30L oral spray.  You can buy it from Australia and they will ship anywhere in the world.  God bless 
    • Posted

Thanks dear. As I checked on it a while ago before a sitz bath it looked smaller but not totally flat. Unfortunately for me, ever since i had my BC drained by my OB years ago it did not go back to its normal flat as-if-nothing-happened flat. It's now the size of a grape but not painful anymore. I'm just hoping the anti-inflams will help with the swelling and the Serrapeptase that I'm still waiting to arrive till now. With regards to Silica caps it helped minimally because it didn't give me a flat bartholin although it didn't become bigger too. It was a bit costly that's why I didn't buy a second bottle. Lucky you silica sprays work smile
    • Posted

Yes the Silica caps didnt do that much for me either, held it, but the spray changed everything.  Do consider.  The spray costs $13 I think.  I am glad it isnt painful, it is so awful when it is.  The Serrapeptase will helps lots.  I am unsure where you bought it from but the best price is from i herb if you look for it.  Maybe next place you buy from.  I will be sending some prayers to you tonight. 
    • Posted

Thank you. I am super touched smile I will pray for you as well and all the BC sufferers out there. I am not sure if will be lucky enough to find a silica spray here bec I pretty much had a hard time looking for the Silica capsules. Well anyway, once I find one i'll never let go of it and try it too. 
    • Posted

How many units of Serrapeptase did you take again? And the frequency? 
    • Posted

mine are 40,000 strong.  They say take on an empty stomach.  I take one before breakfast and if im fine just one otherwise 3 a day.  the place I mention where to buy from the internet sells lots of different ones. :-)
    • Posted

Also just checking, did you recieve my private message?  Unsure if I did it correctly.  :-)
    • Posted

Hi, serrapeptase is now available at mercury drugstores. Ive had bc since i was in college. I had undergone marsupialization on one side and now i have another on the other side. Marsupialization got rid of the other, but not sure if i can undergi another one here in the philippines. I had surgery in singapore and it was really good, felt like the burden and the trauma of the pain was lifted.

Now i have which is not painful but annoying bec of thw lump. Heard about serrapeptase and i will try it soon.

I bought them in quiapo mercury for P20 each. 

Hope you get better. 

And for those looking for serrapeptase here in the Philippines, hope you get to read this. If you are not from manila. Try the other mercury drugstores. They all have the same database so its in theis. Computer system.  they will look it up for you.

Hope everyone comes out of this bc misery.

God bless everyone.

• Posted

Hi, i hope you get to readmy response to eyrg28.

You mentioned you are working in a hospital. Why not have a marsupialization when it becomes swollen and painfull again. It really is a great relief. I had the surgery before and it went very well. Now i have a lump on the other side. From my experience, draining it is just a temporary relief it will keep on coming back. Mine did until i had the surgery. I just couldnt undergo anther surgery for the other side because its not painful and swollen. Its just that ifeel the lump and its annoying.  and im not sure if getting rid of both bartholins gland is advisable.  So im keeping one and try other alternatives.

Since you have the advantage of working in a hospital, use it. 

I hope you feel well...God speed...

Oh by the way I am about to try the serrapeptase on monday. 

I got it from mercury drugstore in quiapo. P20 each.

• Posted

Hey Miranda

I'm 22 years old and I've had back to back bartholin cyst for 5 months already I've had 4 drainage done and I just can't take it anymore. I had never heard about this until I got it the first time and it's the most painful thing that I've had to go through. I don't understand to this day why I get it they just tell me it happens. I need help with this cause no one unewest and how I'm feeling and it's affecting my job and school and I just don't know what to do anymore. I just had one 3 weeks ago I got it drained and I just got it back 3 days ago. I'm taking antibiotics but it's just still painful and I'm trying to do what I can to not have to go get it drained but I feel like I'm running out of options.

• Posted

Hi mvsrn! Im also from the philippines. I think i also have BC although im night quite sure because i just got it the other day and i just googled the symptoms and i just saw this forum. Anyway, this is my first time having BC and im bit scared. I dont know what to do or what to take. I tried taking (mefenamic) anti-inflammation but i dont think its helping and sometimes i rub it with some Virgin Coconut Oil ( well im not quite sure if it safe or advisable.)

Actually, i use to rub VCO with my HS (

• Posted

Hi there, just wondering if you sorted out your problem? My name is Lea from Australia and I have the same issue. 
    • Posted

If ever to get it again try destine for diaper rash works for the pain. not a remedy but somthing for the pain
    • Posted

How to use the silica spray? Will I spray it on my cyst? Because the instruction says spray under the tongue so I'm confused
    • Posted

Hi redbull.. I just wanna ask u if u will buy that serrapeptase no need na ba reseta ng doctor?
    • Posted

hi i'm from phillipines also and having my bc. it's my 4th day having it today. :'( how are you now?

• Posted

Hi Kim, I have mine for 4 years now. I never tried any of those spray and stuff aside from sitz bath. How's yours?

• Posted

Hi Maineger. How's it going? I'm suffering from BC for 3 days already. It doesn't seem to be growing 'that' big but it hurts a lot. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm from the Ph, btw.

• Posted

Hi Kim3323. How's it going? I'm suffering from BC for 3 days already. It doesn't seem to be growing 'that' big but it hurts a lot. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm from the Ph, btw.

I'm taking serrapeptase and doxycycline I'm not sure if it's working.

• Posted

Hi, jjust wanted to ask if the sitz bath works, and do u add anything to it? How many times a day do u use the sitz bath? Thanks for helping!

• Posted

I'm suffering from BC to. 2 days ago, Today I went to OB, and gave me some medication like.. Cane Vinegar (delute in a water dipper ) use it to cleanse it. It should be 2 times a day. Or use femme Betadine (delute in a water dipper also). I will try that sitz water too. How to relieve the itchiness? My OB also pap smear me, I guess the discharge? My discharge is different from normal, she said it is milky like. Have you got the same problem? Is it really gonna comeback after you drained them? Is it normal? Please give me a reply thanks. I am super scared. 

• Posted

Ihad bought 40,000 spy and I was taking 4 on an empty stomach. It maybe helped some but I was just draining the cyst on my own. I also started using baby wipes as a nurse told me that the particles from toilet paper could also clog the gland.
    • Posted

Hello, did the serrapeptase works on your BC? I also have BC and its scary, it hurts like hell. Please help me, I don't want some operation. sad

• Posted

Yes, the serrapeptase dissolved my BC.  You can order from amazon, I took 3 a day and it dissolved it completely in 2 months.  After 2 weeks it had dissolved by 75%.  You have to take it on an empty stomach.  Don't eat for an hour before and an hour after you take it.  Hope it helps you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.