Home remedy for Bartholin Cyst

Posted , 84 users are following.

I had a Bartholin cyst, didn't think much of it but then after about 10 days it got very big and became infected. I took a course of anti-biotics and also looked into alternative treatments, the antibiotics seemed to take care of the infection but the fluid in the cyst remained. I also found a very helpful site which suggested camomile with 1 ts witchhazel and 1 tsp tea tree oil, I didn't have any camomile so used camomile tea instead, and then to soak a cotton pad and gently bath the cyst while massaging it. This was wonderfully soothing and did reduce the size of the cyst but again I found that it didn't really get rid of the problem. Some have reported that the cyst has drained by this method but it didn't really work with me that way, reduced but then didn't cure. Then I read somewhere about Serrapeptase, took this twice a day on an empty tummy and within 4 days of taking it the cyst completely disappeared !!! I am so thankful to the american lady who posted this on the internet and hope that this works for others out there, it's a very painful thing to have but SERRAPEPTASE really did help shift it once and for all for me.

Good luck ladies !!!!

6 likes, 137 replies

137 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

i also want to know how many mg. and how many times do i have to take the Serrapeptaste in a day. pls.i hope someone can give me an answer here.

• Posted

The ones I bought were 40,000 units and I was taking 4 in the morning on an empty stomach. You can get these on amazon. Buy the biggest units you can so you don't have to take as many. TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH

• Posted

Thank you so much Ms. Sophie for your reply, i just ordered serrapeptase from an online store just this afternoon hoping to have it by tomorrow, and hoping to start taking it by tomorrow afternoon, i have read from one article that they took it 3 capsules 3x a day to have a faster result and no side effects at all. i am not sure how strong the Doctors Best serraptase brand i will be posting an update on its effect once i started taking the medicine soon... Praying for my BC to disappear soon need your prayers too,, God bless us all
  • Posted

I am so glad that it will arrive promptly ... Try the Camomile tea and tea tree oil in the interim just in case you sense some relief ... Don't worry it will all clear up .... it's a totally natural product so imagine taking it 3 times a day doesn't really hinder but only accelerates the healing but perhaps more than 3 times is a little excessive .. as long as you have empty tummy when you take it.

You are in my prayers xxxx

• Posted

I dont want to put a dampner on things but nothing I tried helped with either of the two cysts I had.However they were both operated on and the second time it left open to drain,and I have no problems since and that was 20 years ago.So if you have to have an operation,its nothing to worry about.Obviously if the home remidies work for you,then thats preferable of course
  • Posted

Yes Ms. Sophie the serrapeptase that i ordered online will be arriving anytime today, thanks God that there are some online store here in the Philippines that selling that kind of product, Are you saying that any ordinary camomile tea w/ a drop of tea tree oil will also help? what is the procedure of doing this? i have tried the calamine lotion w/ tea tree oil in a cotton balls and put it directly to the affected area but i never noticed any changes, that is why i am now starting to loosen hope until i accidentally found this forum and decided to try a serrapeptase, Let me tell you that i am not having any pain from my BC all im just worrying is that my husband will soon be having his vacation from work and i dont want him to feel un comfortable seeing my private parts having this. I am really looking forward that once i took the medicine it will soon disappear before my husband came..thanks for your prayer ..God bless
    • Posted

hi there..i would like to ask if where i can also order serrapeptase in philippines or atleast you can give me details of the online store where you ordered.Its really a big help for me.Thank you & God Bless.
    • Posted

Hi Marie,  I have in the past given website names that have been deleted.  If you google serrapeptase i herb you will find a website from america that is super awesome.  Amazing service.  God bless, from New Zealand ps have you tried silica spray (I spray direct onto it) from an Australian company, best thing in the world for me.  Saves me everytime!!
    • Posted

hi eyrg28 , just want to know if serrapeptase already cure your BC, ive been suffering BC for almost 3mons now and starting to use serrapeptase, please advise. thanks . btw im also from PH smile

• Posted

eyrg28 what was your outcome??
  • Posted

Miriam626 I am nowon my second bottle of serrapeptase but i stil have my BC i have read from one forum that i should be taking a high dose or serrapeptase for this to become effective but sad to say there is no serra enzyme 250,000iu available here in the Philippines, I still have to order it from ebay w/ will took a month to have it..i am still hoping that before i totally consumed this 2nd bottle i will see some changes.
  • Posted

what dose did you start with? i just ordered 120,000
  • Posted

Hi sophie22438

Just wanted to say THANK YOU so much!!!!! I took Serraptase 120,000ui and after a month my bartholin cyst drained. I still feel a small little lump but no pain and i only feel it to touch smile

I think the key here is to start on Serraptase at first sign of the cyst!!!!!!! I think once it is infected or way too big it might be too late to aleave the pain.

I will continue to post on every post about Serraptase 120,000ui and hope to help another person with this issue !!

• Posted

hi there..i really need help also for my BC.where i can i buy serrapeptase in philippines. thank you & God Bless.
    • Posted

Hi. Kindly hit me up or send a message ive been trying to send a reply here on where to buy Serrapeptase but it seems that they are not posting my reply. Will wait for your message! Thanks. 
    • Posted

hi. im from philippines. where i can buy serraptase? thanks! i think i really need it right now sad

• Posted

You could order online. Check on amazon. Let us know if it works for you. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.