Hormone results !!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

morning

please could someone out there help me understand my fsh levels as just got my blood results back

i really dont understand my results

also i have low vit d and folic acid

never had these issues before

so now i take vit d3 (25000)

one tablet every two weeks

floic acid 5 mg a day

also said my white blood cells are 12.1 and should be 11

dont know wats going on

i wake with awful palpitations and on edge all day

is this peri menopausal ?

does anyone understand hormone levels

i keep trying to find out on google wat my levels mean

hoping someone can help with my results

i can put them on here

if anyone can help me understand ?

really need help xxx

0 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Next
  • Posted

white blood cells can be up due to infection or inflammation in the body, or simply a bruise or injury, mine have been just over before for no reason so i wouldnt stress about that too much, have you had your b12 , iron and thyroid tested ,these can cause palpitations?

• Posted

thank you for replying

i am 48 was thinking am i peri menopausal as my bloids always been fine

re b12 - yeah they said it was normal but i was low on vit d and folic acid

xxx

• Posted

not sure bout thyroid ?

i asked for a print out lol

wish i could send you it x

• Posted

also had my hormones tested

dont understand any of it

all numbers and letters ?

• Posted

Hi - I had my bloods done last week and got exactly the same as you low folic acid and vitamin d and the doctor put me on 3 months of tablets for both then they will take bloods again to see if improved. I have been having quite a few wierd symptoms which I think it is menopause related - low folic acid and vit d must be to do with our hormones I am 45 this year so probably about the right time for it to start 😦

• Posted

wooow interesting

yes i was so surprised with the results

yeah i have to take vitd3 25000

got 3 tablets

one every two weeks

and folic acid 5mg daily

i have bad anxiety and low in mood too

and awful palps

but not sure if this is my anxiety playing up or the hormones

my symtoms last few months are so weird

developec allergies (hayfever )

bad stomach issues

panic and anxiety

bad sleep

sore breasts

weird periods

palps

and prob more

can i ask what your symptoms are ?

feel so fed up

drs offereing anti deppressants but been down that rd and took me ages to get off them

i take diazapam to help

xxx

so reasurring to hear others on here with similar issues

xxx

• Posted

just to add i had symptoms same age as u but not as bad as i have now

i asked dr for hormones to test

but they look normal but i know hormones change daily

so blood tests will never tell us

wonder if these lack of vits are to do with the dreaded change

i was thinking bout hrt

been watching louise newson on youtube (mrnopause dr she is brilluant ) xxx

would like to stay in touch as having all this is pretty lonely and scary xxx

• Posted

the doctor said to me wouldnt do hormone check as still having periods so wouldnt show anything but definitely think this is perimenopause. i have sore breasts mainly in one though. eyesight blurry past few months which they say is a cause of menopause. sometimes my scalp tender. periods one month heavy one month light. sometimes teary at the least bit thing. also have bad anxiety and palps but the new symptom this week is leg twitches. honestly i am fed up already and only had past few months if i have to have years of this going to go round the twist 😦 xx

• Edited

yep same

one breast really tender and lumpy

and i get like twitches too that wake me

i also wake 3am without fail or 4 am heart racing and doom feeling

really hate all this

my life is pretty crappy and feel my anxiety is progressing

re fsh results

dr did them as i was constanly moaning at them saying " i dont want anti deppresants " i know wat u mean bout blood work as hormones change dauly i was told but drs so anti hrt

yet they are safe now

drs are going by the old hrt the ones made from mares urine

we need the bio identical ones and the gel or patch as these are safe

but drs not trained tbh

we need like private clinics with experienced menopause drs that know and understand our symptoms not just think we are nutteres and imagining our issues and so they give out anti depressants as all they do is read the list off there computer

its awful

i feel soo lost tbh

and scared xxx

• Posted

it really is scary all these wierd symptoms know exactly what you mean. i used to sleep well but dont now keep waking up too. at first thought it was the light mornings but sure its this menopause. Dont feel scared we are in this together. sounds like we are going through the same symptoms x

• Edited

Thank you

i know there are so many ladies like us and suffering too

its just madness how hormones can make us feel so many different issues which has made my health anxiety worse

i left my job because of this as my periods were everywhere and was dizzy and just couldnt function at work but the other staff even though were ladies didnt understand which i find hard

but i guess some woman breeze through it and have never experienced anxiety or fear !

i find everyday there is a different symptom to worry bout and focus on it

has your gp offered you anything

?

x

• Edited

My GP is pretty useless really more or less been told get on with it. They said to take the folic acid and vitamin D and will see me after 3 months for more bloods and thats it - I used to be on antidepressants years ago so I don't want to go back on them again so just taking each day at a time. Have started taking evening primrose oil with B12 in as well to help - so hoping that over the next few weeks feel a bit better if I get the right vitamins although woke up this morning and back of my head feels tender again - it freaks you out as I always think its something worse but all these symptoms I am getting are on the 66 perimenopause symptoms I found on here - thankful I found this forum site as my docs were telling me nothing just "yeah it might be menopause!" its scary when you dont know what is happening to your body....

• Posted

morning

woke bloody 5.30am

panicky ,and then sweating

awful

since been taking folic acid and vit d i feel rough lol

or its just my imagination

feel bit off balance today and lightheaded so guessing i am due on

yet again

but good news though my smear came bck fine, wat a relief

this anxiety is the worst hate it

oh was gunna say that you mrntioned u are taking primrose oil and b12

maybe i should try that as well but thought the folic acid was part of b12

on my blood results it says b12/folate and says its low

but was given folic acid ! isnt folic acid in the same grp as b12 ?

xxx

• Posted

ps

sorry going on

but i have devrloped awful stomach issues too

and throat always feels tight

bloody scary symptoms this last year

o and also this off balance feeling

but maybe that could be hormones

have you thought bout hrt ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.