Horray I'm home ladies!!

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi everyone, well I'm home, after weeing OK and measurements

Acceptable. I didn't have a good night if I'm honest,very uncomfortable

With that awful catheter. The pack wasn't to bad,it was the feeling someone

Had put a pencil in my pee hole. I was so glad to get it all out. I'm drinking

Lots and peeing lots lots,its a little sensitive and I'm afraid to even touch

My vagina let alone look.I will not be doing that that's for sure.I have my cranberry

Tablets so invade I have a uti,I'm preventing by drinking apple cider vinegar, with honey and warm water.

I intend to rest rest and rest.matron I was told that I have to wear the stockings

For 2 weeksπŸ˜• is that true. I intend to moved around every hour and stretch my legs.

Is it also common to wee a bit more, I am drinking though.Your all been

Very caring, I can't thank you all enough. Lots of love and I'll keep in touch.

I'm glad to say I don't have much pain😘😘😘😘😘

2 likes, 110 replies

110 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I peed every hour for a few days! I can go a long time between now. Glad all went well! Xx
    • Posted

Thank you so much hun and all your lovely ladies,who care. Lots of love😘😘😘
  • Posted

Good to hear you are doing well. Take it easy (those support stockings are very glamorous!) 🌷
    • Posted

Bless you.thankyou hun. Us women are stronger than we know.this forum proves that.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • Posted

Hiya, welcome home x

sounds like everything went well for you, peeing etc was same for me. Without wanting to put a downer on things just be prepared for a few emotional days post op, it took me by surprise but after finding this wonderful forum I realised it was quite normal. I also had to wear stockings for 2 weeks, I did, however, remove them when I was up and moving during Β the day, kept them on for bed and nap times.

Wishing you a speedy recovery x

• Posted

Look out your favourite films and send someone to the Library to find lots of books by your favourite author. Try keep yourself busy, and time will go a little quicker.

Phyllis xxπŸ’–

• Posted

Hurray we are both done, now let the healing begin.

Keep me updated on your recovery, the would like to go home tomorrow if possibles xx

• Posted

Well done you have fully joined the club! x

Β 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.