Horrible menopause ride!

Posted , 12 users are following.

Okay, as most know I am having a horrible HORRIBLE menopause panic attacks 24/7 anxiety 24/7 weak everythings crying spells , hormones has my sugar everywhere very low and then high yada yada! SWEATS -HOTFLASHES -NERVONESS OUT OF THIS WORLD! Etc! My question is : IS it possible to get through this or at least till symtoms level out (Lord only knows how long that will be) without been forced to take medical drugs ??? Has wine helped anybody thats going through the same symptoms as me?  I have NOONE to chat with cant even find anyone on net. Because it's hard to get mind on something else while you try to survive the almost non stop attacks! ANYways is it possible to get through this without having to be forced to take medical drugs! 

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Lack of sleep, alcohol and caffeine dors make my anxiety worse but at the aame time I like to relax with it at times and I enjoy it, a little bit of what you fancy does you good as they say and I wont stop that unless I felt really bad xx
  • Posted

This is a sapsule the Naturpath has me trying for morning anxiety.  He has me taking a Cortisol Reducer 30 minutes before sleep (one capsule for a month)

In it:

?Ashwagandha 100mg, Theamine 100mg,  Relora 1000mg,  Phosphotidylserine 50mg, Magnesium (glycinate)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.