How are the peeps in the mirt withdrawal doing?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just wondering where everyone is at with their health... Hope everyone is healing๐Ÿ’›

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Rose,how are you?,I hope you are well, are you getting many withdrawl symptoms?i can see the finishing line!! My sleeping is much better,my head is clearer,eating is getting better,my joints still hurt a bit but I can put up with that,I still get tired but I can cope with that,I had a talk to my doctor and she didn't t argue that everything I had was withdrawl symptoms,stay strong Rose you re nearly there xxx๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
    • Posted

Hi fudge!

so glad to hear you are doing better..๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›โค๏ธ Eating better is so good. Having a clear mind is so good. I know my joints/ muscles hurt still pretty bad at times. Stay strong!

• Posted

Thank you Rose,it won t be long and you will feel the same,are you eating ok? The shaky feeling will die down,don t get wrong I still bouts of the symptoms but they re not as strong.we re so lucky here,we don t have to pay for any tests,I hope you get sorted,

take care and keep warm xx๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™

ย 

• Posted

Hi fudgey...

thank you for the support! I'm trying to keep positive and know this to will pass. I have a cold/ allergies??? That is on going with a cough and what felt like a fever last night. I have a UTI. Cramping and pain in my middle under the ribs, constant urination and muscle aches. But for some reason no nausea. It's busy attacking other parts of my body it forgot to go to my tummy this time๐Ÿ˜ฌ

im wishing you well...good health and a sweet wonderful day

• Posted

My first week following the cita protocol from 11mg to 0. First night off was fine and the next day I Felt not drowsy ( beautiful sensation ). My joints hurt a bit, light flu like symptoms, light tension headache...GREAT HOPE
    • Posted

Great hope! Yeah all of this can get through this. I'm so glad for you M! I felt really drowsy too, spacey. Last night a little trouble sleeping woke at 11pm and 2 and 4 am. I went back to sleep each time but it was a little lingering between times. At 4 am I thought I was going to panic but I didn't and I slept till 730... So I'm not complaining at all.๐Ÿ’›
    • Posted

Rose, I hope you are supplementing with good Omega 3...It protects you from brain zaps...
  • Posted

still feel spaced out bad headache 14 days in withdrawal no drugs at all can ayone tell me how long these symptoms last
    • Posted

Hi J...

we are all in the same boat here. It seems like you probably have two weeks left but then you are home free. Most people say a month to 6 weeks. Join the group, we are at different spots in WD, but we are all helping each other get through it.๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

• Posted

Hi Jeanette,I stopped 8 weeks ago,and I feel like it's finally left my body,I still get the odd bout of nausea,shakiness ,achey joints and just starting to sleep a bit better.you will get there just on hang in there,Any questions you have,however small,one of us on here will probably be able to ease your mind.like Rose said we re all in the same boat,if I hadn t had these lovely people to talk to,I don t know how I would coped xxx
    • Posted

Hi Fudgey, to be precise...the drug left your body a long time ago... When a drug is introduced it causes metabolic changes: side effects. When you stop it your body goes Back to the original metabolism and this second readjustment causes withdrawal symptoms...
    • Posted

Oh,as you can tell,I don t have all the techniquel knowledge of Mirtiapine,thanks for educating me.i hope you re doing well
    • Posted

I hadn t a clue what I was given and when I didn't t like the side effects I came off them,I never in my wildest dreams realized how much they effected my brain in just months of taking them,I suppose I have learnt a very important lesson about prescription drugsย 
    • Posted

hi fudgebear iv bin to drs tday day 14 withdrawal she told me my symptoms spaced out bad head not withdrawal cos it will av gone by now can u put me rite bout this please
    • Posted

thanku for ur reply rose iv bin to drs tday she told me im not in withdrawal put me on fluxadine small doze 5mls im desperate spaced out all time bad head iv tuk first dose can u advise pkease
    • Posted

Hi Jeanette,I had an awful bad head kind of like pressure,I felt like I couldn't t think straight,in my experience it sounds like you are having withdrawl symptoms,it will get better,but it might take a few weeks more to feel totally well,I m nearly there and it's eight weeks for me.your symptoms will change,it's your head at the moment,then it maybe being very hot then cold,then it maybe nausea,but please don t worry,try and see that it's just your body trying to adjust.

Take care x

ย 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.